RD Springs for BMW F10??

jamier9

Bros,

Any idea where I can get RD springs here in SG for a BMW F10?

Any info will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: RD Springs for BMW F10??

jamier9;621240 said:
Bros,

Any idea where I can get RD springs here in SG for a BMW F10?

Any info will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Does your F10 have adaptive drive?

RD Sport Lowering Springs for the F10 5er
Without Adaptive Drive - MFG PN 196 04 10 630
With Adaptive Drive - MFG PN 196 04 10 631

The RD Sport Spring Kits lower the F10 5er about 1 inch in the front and 0.7 inches in the rear, supplying one of the most aggressive even stance drops available for the 5 Series lowering the center of gravity and improving the handling characteristics all whilst still maintaining superlative ride quality. Every RDSport Spring is wound on state-of-the-art CNC winders so that each spring rate is consistent and each spring is tempered and tested prior to delivery.

The RDSport Springs are designed to work with the original shock absorbers. However, for a complete tuned suspension, it is recommended that you install the Chassis Kit which features matched springs and shocks. All RD suspension components are designed and manufactured at the RD suspension division in Aachen, Germany and go through stringent testing both on the road and also at the Nürburgring race track.

'The Great White'

wilman2772;621251 said:
Does your F10 have adaptive drive?

RD Sport Lowering Springs for the F10 5er
Without Adaptive Drive - MFG PN 196 04 10 630
With Adaptive Drive - MFG PN 196 04 10 631

The RD Sport Spring Kits lower the F10 5er about 1 inch in the front and 0.7 inches in the rear, supplying one of the most aggressive even stance drops available for the 5 Series lowering the center of gravity and improving the handling characteristics all whilst still maintaining superlative ride quality. Every RDSport Spring is wound on state-of-the-art CNC winders so that each spring rate is consistent and each spring is tempered and tested prior to delivery.

The RDSport Springs are designed to work with the original shock absorbers. However, for a complete tuned suspension, it is recommended that you install the Chassis Kit which features matched springs and shocks. All RD suspension components are designed and manufactured at the RD suspension division in Aachen, Germany and go through stringent testing both on the road and also at the Nürburgring race track.

'The Great White'

No, my ride does not have adaptive drive.

jamier9;621498 said:
No, my ride does not have adaptive drive.

Does F10 523i have adaptive drive?
I have a friend who is looking for mild lowering springs.
Pls PM me the price. with or without installation. Thks.

ACS spring for F10 review is good if you are looking for "mild" drop - not very low 2fingers front & 1.5fingers rear

wt_know;783850 said:
ACS spring for F10 review is good if you are looking for "mild" drop - not very low 2fingers front & 1.5fingers rear

Thanks. Do you know where I can get them installed?

check with autovox.net they are ACS authorised dealer

452 Tagore Industrial Avenue Singapore 787823
Tel:+6564755775
Fax: +65 6475 4474

Retail Email: [email protected]

General Email:[email protected]

Operating Hours:
Monday-Friday:0900-1730
Saturday:0900-1630
Sunday: Closed (by appointment only)

douggie;783853 said:
Thanks. Do you know where I can get them installed?

H&R and Eibach are also good alternatives if you find ACS or RD springs expensive (which they are and was told abt twice the price).

I am on H&R and I find them ok. F10 stock suspension is very spongy so even with the lowered springs, the ride does not really lose its comfy ride characteristics altho u confirm can feel bumps abit more

And oh yah, I notice Sg roads now becoming Third World. Dig n dig then anyhow patch up. Anyone driving on Changi Road towards the SIA training centre area will know..*#)(&*^*(&@

MW;783970 said:
H&R and Eibach are also good alternatives if you find ACS or RD springs expensive (which they are and was told abt twice the price).

I am on H&R and I find them ok. F10 stock suspension is very spongy so even with the lowered springs, the ride does not really lose its comfy ride characteristics altho u confirm can feel bumps abit more

And oh yah, I notice Sg roads now becoming Third World. Dig n dig then anyhow patch up. Anyone driving on Changi Road towards the SIA training centre area will know..*#)(&*^*(&@

H&R and Eibach which one softer?

Both similar, can't really tell the difference as I have been on both brands before

Agreed with MW, even lowerred with H&R, not much compromise on the ride as before... yeah... some bumps occasionally but overall quite ok

MW;783970 said:

Yah, The stock suspension really lousy, like driving boat. Very disappointing car from BMW. That's why thought of changing to some better springs + lower a little bit (no need to worry about speed bumps in MSCPs).

ckbmwe60;783991 said:
Agreed with MW, even lowerred with H&R, not much compromise on the ride as before... yeah... some bumps occasionally but overall quite ok

douggie;783993 said:
Yah, The stock suspension really lousy, like driving boat. Very disappointing car from BMW. That's why thought of changing to some better springs + lower a little bit (no need to worry about speed bumps in MSCPs).

initially you might blame the bumpiness becos ur car lowered but actually its the damn bloody bumpy roads!

If u go expressway and smaller roads without those damn uneven or badly patched up roads, you will actually find that its still bouncy but handling is much better and no rolling effect like stock springs.

And of cos, its sure as hell looks nicer lowered

MW;784008 said:
initially you might blame the bumpiness becos ur car lowered but actually its the damn bloody bumpy roads!

If u go expressway and smaller roads without those damn uneven or badly patched up roads, you will actually find that its still bouncy but handling is much better and no rolling effect like stock springs.

And of cos, its sure as hell looks nicer lowered

Thx Bro. Waiting for quotes for both H&R and ACS to see what is the price diff.

no need to wait...H&R with installation is abt $750 while ACS with installation is about $1450..haha

MW;784032 said:
no need to wait...H&R with installation is abt $750 while ACS with installation is about $1450..haha

Wow. That's good info bro. Can hook me up where to get it done? Mention your name got special discount bo? :)

mention me and your credit card limit will be exceeded...

There are few site sponsors here selling H&R..call them lah, the prices I said were from them...

Coco world, Boss and Juzz 4 Cars all have...

MW;784109 said:
mention me and your credit card limit will be exceeded...

There are few site sponsors here selling H&R..call them lah, the prices I said were from them...

Coco world, Boss and Juzz 4 Cars all have...

Yeah, I saw many selling H&R. How about ACS?

ACS only agent selling, Autovox I think

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet5live
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back