Re: Advice for E90 M5 - PLS!

Harry1

Hi,

Would really appreciate some advice on buying a pre-owned M5. I have been offered one that is approx. 12 months old (2006 model with HUD, start.stop, bluetooth etc..), mileage less than 10k, pml car, nett price of approx. $365k.

What do you guys think - i personally think that price is quite high given that new price is only $450k (before even discount) esp once you add the transfer fee of approx $5k.

Pls also let me know if you have any other M5s for sale.

Thanks alot!

:)

Harry1;180868 said:
Hi,

Would really appreciate some advice on buying a pre-owned M5. I have been offered one that is approx. 12 months old (2006 model with HUD, start.stop, bluetooth etc..), mileage less than 10k, pml car, nett price of approx. $365k.

What do you guys think - i personally think that price is quite high given that new price is only $450k (before even discount) esp once you add the transfer fee of approx $5k.

Pls also let me know if you have any other M5s for sale.

Thanks alot!

:)

i think you mean e60 m5. If e90 got M5, w00000000000000000000000000000t!

Re: Advice for E60 M5 - PLS!

oops! yes sorry guys. I did mean e60 M5.

its the car being sold at autoconcept. although asking for > 385, deal can be done close to 365k.

i would agree that a price at around 350k this would be much more realistic..

btw its silver in colour.

thks!

ps does anyone here know if there are any problems with the m5?

vincar has brand new for sale for 'only' 390k..... might want to consider that...and its international BMW warranty...no need to worry about PML not bothering you..because they have to

1st yr depre at 20pct seems reasonable, it's happening to Porky cars as well.
But yeah, given the stoooooopid transfer fee , I'd think 350k seems more of a buy.
This car has been with autoconcept for couple of weeks I believe.

Gd luck. If u buy, keep the car well, drive for 1yr and then come back here to post for sale ok? There will be people interested one I guarantee you.

Cheers

TripleM;181109 said:
1st yr depre at 20pct seems reasonable, it's happening to Porky cars as well.
But yeah, given the stoooooopid transfer fee , I'd think 350k seems more of a buy.
This car has been with autoconcept for couple of weeks I believe.

Gd luck. If u buy, keep the car well, drive for 1yr and then come back here to post for sale ok? There will be people interested one I guarantee you.

Cheers

that person would be you? hehehehe..... gw juga mau :(

M_POW3R;180899 said:
haha ya E60.. anyway tot the options above are standard on m5s?

is this the blue one?hee/

saw another from Auto Concepts asking i think 390k.. way too ex.

i think abt 350k can buy.
or maybe its the ICEMAN car he is talking abt..

Looks like I'll most prob get the car... for 350-360k thats not much else in the market that u can get i guess... qptte (heavy maintenance cost and resale is quite hard i heard)

... no probs.. wont be putting more than 5-10 k per year on the car. usually keep cars for no more than 2 yrs so in about 18 months time keep a look out for the car ... wont be "cepering" the car anyway will keep it std..

will let u guys know once i take delivery of car ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hgo909com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back