Re-opening of the Modifications Forum.

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

We've previously closed off our BMW Modifications Forum when we started our Model-specific forums for the sake of sorting information into easier to find, categories based on the actual models that members were driving.

While there have been benefits in providing model-specific forums (i.e. better sorting of information, easier to reference recalls, model-specific issues/problem) The modifications forum do serve as a good point in terms of discussing various options that we can do to our rides on a general scale.

For example - The I.C.E (In-Car Entertainment) forum was a great place to discuss headunits, sound setup, equipment that can be applied to generally most models).

Hence, we've re-opened the Technical & Modification (now renamed to "BMW After-Market Mods, Upgrades and Performance Parts") forums to continue on our mod conquests.

We have however, closed the "Help - What's happening to my BMW?!?" as that forum usually led to model-specific problems and issues, which are now addressed by the new model-specific forums that we've setup (i.e E90/E92/E93/F10/E60 forums).

Again, we appreciate your feedback on this and will be monitoring the discussions accordingly.

We've also reworked it a little bit and updated its listings to be a bit more current with the times.

- Renamed "BMW Technical Modification General Discussions" to "BMW After-Market Mods, Upgrades and Performance Parts"
- Combined the Intake System and Exhaust System forums together
- Updated some of the titles and forum descriptions.

UPDATED FORUMS
View attachment 58305

-----------------------------------------
PREVIOUS OLD FORUM
View attachment 58280

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re-opening of the Modifications Forum.

Updated the thread. Updates in first post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back