Recommend a workshop for radiator fan for VW Beetle

Arkantos

My wife Volkswagen beetle (2009 model) radiator fan crack so not working. AD say 800 bucks, we told them go fly kite. Can recommend a workshop outside to change?

Saw on Amazon, one unit cost less than sgd150!

Went to the VAGSG, however im too new, need minimum 20 posts before able to post new thread $^%*^%.

Here still the best.

Re: Recommend a workshop for radiator fan for VW Beetle

Arkantos;945927 said:
My wife Volkswagen beetle (2009 model) radiator fan crack so not working. AD say 800 bucks, we told them go fly kite. Can recommend a workshop outside to change?

Went to the VAGSG, however im too new, need minimum 20 posts before able to post new thread $^%*^%.

Here still the best.

can check the Site Sponsors workshop....call and check...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Check with the likes of Eurohaus, HATS and VAG.

Arkantos;945927 said:

Here still the best.

Okay I used to get parts from Xinzhong then go HAT to install (to me is cost effective and fast) for your case all in less than $300 me reckon.
Don't waste time at VAGSG.... the admin & mods all are internet heroes hide behind keyboard type unlike people here steady poon pee pee and zhai zhai one.

arsenal62 said:
Don't waste time at VAGSG.... the admin & mods all are internet heroes hide behind keyboard type unlike people here steady poon pee pee and zhai zhai one.

You failed to disclose that you are banned by VAGSG !!! LOL

Ji Leng can join Nissan Forum now and maybe get banned there too

arsenal62;945976 said:
Okay I used to get parts from Xinzhong then go HAT to install (to me is cost effective and fast) for your case all in less than $300 me reckon.
steady! i like sound and good advise given to forummers...
BTW, how u define internet heroes? thoes can type until chut fire and thunder har?

kenntona;946053 said:
You failed to disclose that you are banned by VAGSG !!! LOL

You are rite.....nothing to hide.
Do you know that those phua cb kias bully people who can't converse well in ang mo wei and think that they are above everything in the cyberworld so lim peh tu lan 替出头 and hoot lor.
Just see my join date you will know lim peh joined since the forum begin when they are not even a member yet and for long me utter nothing but observe only.
Until this bunch of losers come into picture in later state then favoritism and nepotism being....you wanna do this make sure you are heavy enough and unfortunately they ain't.
Knn all are keyboard warriors so lim peh jio them say let settle it in real turf like a man and all these assholes wanna siam me and the best way is to ban me to fight them for bringing out others' grievances.

Where got such thing like you can say whatever you like and delete others' postings and act god.

VAGSG admin and mods kan-bu kias if you reading it let do it in real life don't hide under mummy's skirt....am waitng....first one to get from me will be the half kiat leng kia. KNNBCCB!

I would say H.A.T (Horizon Auto Tuners) or RS Tuning are 2 workshops I would say are good.

No comments on some of the other names mentioned.

arsenal62;946066 said:
...those phua cb kias bully people who can't converse well in ang mo wei ....

and nepotism

Ji Leng u England not bad leh...u go study English at CC ahh?

MW;946055 said:
Ji Leng can join Nissan Forum now and maybe get banned there too

You are one hao lian bo liao low-ya who drives high class B.... MW....look down on me who drive jipoon chia. kekeke

arsenal62;946074 said:
You are one hao lian bo liao low-ya who drives high class B.... MW....look down on me who drive jipoon chia. kekeke

U never reveal wat Nissan u driving u oversized lizard face

MW;946070 said:
Ji Leng u England not bad leh...u go study English at CC ahh?

My ang mo wei also no good that's why me buay song and use engkalang hoot those motherfxxxer in VAGSG lor. Since then...my comman-do-eng-ka-lan had improved........but my hokkien lagi tok-kong! muahahahaha

arsenal62 said:
You are rite.....nothing to hide.
Do you know that those phua cb kias bully people who can't converse well in ang mo wei and think that they are above everything in the cyberworld so lim peh tu lan 替出头 and hoot lor.
Just see my join date you will know lim peh joined since the forum begin when they are not even a member yet and for long me utter nothing but observe only.
Until this bunch of losers come into picture in later state then favoritism and nepotism being....you wanna do this make sure you are heavy enough and unfortunately they ain't.
Knn all are keyboard warriors so lim peh jio them say let settle it in real turf like a man and all these assholes wanna siam me and the best way is to ban me to fight them for bringing out others' grievances.

Where got such thing like you can say whatever you like and delete others' postings and act god.

VAGSG admin and mods kan-bu kias if you reading it let do it in real life don't hide under mummy's skirt....am waitng....first one to get from me will be the half kiat leng kia. KNNBCCB!

I had to read your Queen (Street) English three times to try to understand......

my old secondary school friend surname Phua, initials CB.... are we referring to same dude?

You tua pui cb....read in hokkien style lah.
Trust me if those kan bu appear here I am sure you also will whack them upside down if given you a chance to interface with them. Especially one si half kiat leng kia also low-ya in profession (MW me nevery say you hor) who acts judge in some car forums.

Me no education one.......confirm the phua cb you know and mine no same same.
The phua cb me use to greet people one...for example
Kenneth, phua cb you tonite eng bo ai chiong mai!
or
Lek boy, lately hearsay you chng your car like yam 5 can lend me to drive anot? simi? cannot! you phua cb...buay swee.

arsenal62;946119 said:
Lek boy, lately hearsay you chng your car like yam 5 can lend me to drive anot? .

Cannot.....................

PHUA CB you!!!!!

I hope u kenna banned in this forum and Nissan forum as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
socoliveztv

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back