Recommendations for Good window tint film

Re: Recommendations for Good window tint film

yup did it at TG, maybe they get paid by the number of cars they do. looked very much like a RUSHED job.....

well what to do, i just immerse myself in the MOD virus to forget about the scratch..

volker sparks or brisk, BMW performance parts...

thanks for understanding

Hi just wanted to report back that I did 3M at UAS Boon Lay last week. Pretty decent job, clean room and all. Experienced installers (they do bulk projects with Borneo Motors). :D Happy to share contact details if anyone is keen.

PS. Yours truly neither related to UAS nor 3M...

heydee;368231 said:
Hi just wanted to report back that I did 3M at UAS Boon Lay last week. Pretty decent job, clean room and all. Experienced installers (they do bulk projects with Borneo Motors). :D Happy to share contact details if anyone is keen.

PS. Yours truly neither related to UAS nor 3M...

How much it cost u?

Did my Huper Optix at solar Solutions the other day. very happi with their service.. did the cermic film .. works great!

doggie;368453 said:
Did my Huper Optix at solar Solutions the other day. very happi with their service.. did the cermic film .. works great!

bro, care to share how much u pay for the tint and the specs of the film if possible? thinking of removing the vkool from SE cos it's the lowest grade n offers really poor heat rejection.

btw, did you do the additional strip on top of the windscreen. i have that on all my previous jap rides n SE told me it's too "beng" for conti rides.

jeronlee;368572 said:
btw, did you do the additional strip on top of the windscreen. i have that on all my previous jap rides n SE told me it's too "beng" for conti rides.

Don't mind me jumping in, my installer advises against the same "bengness" as well. After looking at the end result, am glad I didn't do it... In my previous conti ride, the "strip" at the top is an original tint from that fades gradually downwards so at least it was ok. My 2 cents worth.

More info ..

I did a single color for all 6 windows .. Instructed my wife who drives the car to work, to purposely park under the sun these 2 days to test the films properties. She was very impressed by the results.
v v recommended..

Anyway u can find Solar Solution's Contact from OneMotoring. Location is in Ubi.

doggie;368900 said:
More info ..

I did a single color for all 6 windows .. Instructed my wife who drives the car to work, to purposely park under the sun these 2 days to test the films properties. She was very impressed by the results.
v v recommended..

Anyway u can find Solar Solution's Contact from OneMotoring. Location is in Ubi.

v v recommended? so how much is the damage?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
may88kiwi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back