Recon Refurbished BBK

victan30

Hi guys, I don't know if this discussion has already been made but I am just wondering for those shops selling recon refurb bbk, are they safe to use?

I've heard people saying no such thing as recon bbk they are all fake but there are also others that are on recon bbk and they work perfectly fine

Any comments on this?

Hi guys, I don't know if this discussion has already been made but I am just wondering for those shops selling recon refurb bbk, are they safe to use?

I've heard people saying no such thing as recon bbk they are all fake but there are also others that are on recon bbk and they work perfectly fine

Any comments on this?

Read here

https://www.brembo.com/en/company/news/brembo-brakes-guide-to-recognizing-fakes

https://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/threads/a-guide-on-how-to-identify-fake-brembo.83438/

Basically brembo don't make brake calipers that require the fitment of adapters, seldom do people question the adapters themselves as no one has any idea who made them or that their strength is like under severe braking in an emergency.

Remember the only things stopping your vehicle from meeting a deadly crash are your brakes trust no one buy original or upgrade to the higher level stock brakes from the same make and model.

Any comments on this?

Bro I have factory outlet slightly defective out of specification quality control AP, PP, PAM, Rolex.. watches. You name the brand, I have. These are all original watches just maybe there are some scratches or minor defect that didnt pass the stringent QC of the manufacturers. Most are from the OEM of these watches which the factory brand label for big brands.

They are supposed to be destroyed but my sources would just keep a few of it before they destroy them to sell to the market. If you are keen, I will let you in on this exclusive market deal, I can sell you at about 35 to 40% cheaper that the retail pricing.

Oh ya if you want big brake kits, I also have lobang of factory outlet ones. Brands like Brembo, AP, Endless.. etc. Similar to the watches we source globally from OEM factory or sometimes from scrapyard for the brakes. Since you are so smart and resourceful to find our company, I will let you in on the deal. We can sell you about 60% cheaper than the market because of these minor defects or just cos it is from the scrapyard. Rest assured, we will overhaul the brakes to brand new conditions before we sell to you. We also have other sources whereby we order the BBK from other makers like Porches, Lambo, Mclaren, Audi...etc then we will customise it to fit into your car. This way it would also be much lower than what you get from Brembo, AP...etc directly. These big brand dealers and distributors are having a extemely high mark up and we operate on a basis of low margin and pass the savings to our customers.

Why pay $10+k for a BBK when you can get it at 2-3K from us. Only those silly people who doesnt do their research and go right to the source, would pay $10+k or even $4+k for a 2nd hand Brembo BBK when you can get from us at $2+k OE, fully recon and reburbished Brembo! All these silly people and noobs dont know where to source.

Those people who doubt these are fake are all carrot head robert and dont know anything one. No need to believe them, they are just people who are not resourceful and jealous we got such a good deal for you! They can doubt all they want, just ignore them. They want they believe they dont believe whatever u tell them they will doubt you anyway. Fools will be fools.

Oh ya I also got lobang for a lot of other luxury goods! Dont pay for more, go direct to the source!

How does that sound to you? Feeling lucky you got this lobang?

Last edited:
Bro I have factory outlet slightly defective out of specification quality control AP, PP, PAM, Rolex.. watches. You name the brand, I have. These are all original watches just maybe there are some scratches or minor defect that didnt pass the stringent QC of the manufacturers. Most are from the OEM of these watches which the factory brand label for big brands.

They are supposed to be destroyed but my sources would just keep a few of it before they destroy them to sell to the market. If you are keen, I will let you in on this exclusive market deal, I can sell you at about 35 to 40% cheaper that the retail pricing.

Oh ya if you want big brake kits, I also have lobang of factory outlet ones. Brands like Brembo, AP, Endless.. etc. Similar to the watches we source globally from OEM factory or sometimes from scrapyard for the brakes. Since you are so smart and resourceful to find our company, I will let you in on the deal. We can sell you about 60% cheaper than the market because of these minor defects or just cos it is from the scrapyard. Rest assured, we will overhaul the brakes to brand new conditions before we sell to you. We also have other sources whereby we order the BBK from other makers like Porches, Lambo, Mclaren, Audi...etc then we will customise it to fit into your car. This way it would also be much lower than what you get from Brembo, AP...etc directly. These big brand dealers and distributors are having a extemely high mark up and we operate on a basis of low margin and pass the savings to our customers.

Why pay $10+k for a BBK when you can get it at 2-3K from us. Only those silly people who doesnt do their research and go right to the source, would pay $10+k or even $4+k for a 2nd hand Brembo BBK when you can get from us at $2+k OE, fully recon and reburbished Brembo! All these silly people and noobs dont know where to source.

Those people who doubt these are fake are all carrot head robert and dont know anything one. No need to believe them, they are just people who are not resourceful and jealous we got such a good deal for you! They can doubt all they want, just ignore them. They want they believe they dont believe whatever u tell them they will doubt you anyway. Fools will be fools.

Oh ya I also got lobang for a lot of other luxury goods! Dont pay for more, go direct to the source!

Hi Insomic!

Of all the things u said, only the 3rd and maybe the 4th paragraph is very slightly related to what I asked but I guess u tried your best. Thanks!

Thanks for your offer on the watches and luxury goods but I am so sorry all my watches and and whatever luxury items I have are gen. Good to know u have fake luxury goods bargain. You must save a lot wearing fake branded clothes but looking cool at the same time. Perhaps u can save this lobang for clientele that are more like your kind. (btw there isn't such a thing as rolex pam ap factory outlet) :)

Thanks again bro! Good insight

Last edited:

haha.not bad this story.

[
Hi Insomic!

Of all the things u said, only the 3rd and maybe the 4th paragraph is very slightly related to what I asked but I guess u tried your best. Thanks!

Thanks for your offer on the watches and luxury goods but I am so sorry all my watches and and whatever luxury items I have are gen. Good to know u have fake luxury goods bargain. You must save a lot wearing fake branded clothes but looking cool at the same time. Perhaps u can save this lobang for clientele that are more like your kind. (btw there isn't such a thing as rolex pam ap factory outlet) :)

Thanks again bro! Good insight

I guess you tried your best but you are almost there when u said "btw there isn't such a thing as rolex pam ap factory outlet".

So do u think there are recon Rolex, PAM, AP recon and reburbished? If there isnt, what about Brembo, AP...etc "genuine reburbished or recon"? Try asking yourself this questions and you just might have the answer to your own question.

You will save a lot putting "Recon/Reburbished" brembo brakes and looking cool at the same time too!

Hope you find the answer eventually.

Last edited:
Think lets bring this thread to a quick end now.... things are beginning to spiral out of control. Lets all just move on and have a great new year ! Happy 2023 everyone !

"Recon Refurbished BBK is a great option for those looking for quality at a lower price. And with the Inov-8 promo code, you can get even more savings on their clothing. Win-win!"
website: freshbargaindeals.co.uk/dealstore/inov-8-promo-code/

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back