Remus Exhaust

titanic

I suddenly have the itch to upgrade stock exhaust to Remus. Is it worth the trouble? for better sound and hp? Please advise.

Re: Remus Exhaust

depends if you can tahan the droning noise in the cabin. As far as i know, supersprint is not that bad. I am on Sebrings and its loud. I love the noise so i cant complain abt the droning noise in the cabin. IMHO, sebring is better as its made in austria. The remus ones come from thailand according to Fong Kim. Joints on the remus in the latest batches have welding joint problems which wear off quick.

elmariachi;144909 said:
depends if you can tahan the droning noise in the cabin. As far as i know, supersprint is not that bad. I am on Sebrings and its loud. I love the noise so i cant complain abt the droning noise in the cabin. IMHO, sebring is better as its made in austria. The remus ones come from thailand according to Fong Kim. Joints on the remus in the latest batches have welding joint problems which wear off quick.

Sebring doesn't have a product for 523. I am looking for some hp gain as well. How much does yours add?

Ac-schnitzer can increase Hp by 5-10, but be ready to fock out around $2k.

Sky;145084 said:
Ac-schnitzer can increase Hp by 5-10, but be ready to fock out around $2k.

Do you have a picture on this? Who is selling them?

titanic;145096 said:
Do you have a picture on this? Who is selling them?

AC exhausts are bascially REMUS OEMs. For sebring, i think there is one for 523i. you can check at www.sebring.com.sg

anyway i dont know how much hp it added but i love the soundtrack. i paid abt $950 total for all.

elmariachi;145104 said:
AC exhausts are bascially REMUS OEMs. For sebring, i think there is one for 523i. you can check at www.sebring.com.sg

anyway i dont know how much hp it added but i love the soundtrack. i paid abt $950 total for all.

$950 is a good price, does it include the rear silencer?

BTW how loud is the Remus or Sebring exhaust sitting inside the cabin?

u will definitely hear drone in the cabin during low speeds....but when u cruising in highway , cant hear much already...

exhaust makes yr car feel more raw, less refined...
when i testdrove a stock e60, man, it feels so silent and refined...very peaceful..

btw im on ACS, which is the softest of the lot...

my 2cts

Installed Remus at Fong Kim yesterday. The droning at low speed is very bearable, in fact hardly noticeable when the radio is on...at cruising speed, as quiet as stock. I love the tailpipes, they are BIG!!

I am feeling more power at mid-range rpm. Is this possible or am I imagining?

Hi,

Is it possible to install 2 sets of the exhuast??

Leonwei;150961 said:
Hi,

Is it possible to install 2 sets of the exhuast??

I think you should be looking for 1 set with quad pipes and not 2 seperate twin pipes.

oic, not very knowledgeable in this area. Thkx for the infor. Which brand should i be looking at. Anyone out can recommend one......pls

Leonwei;151152 said:
oic, not very knowledgeable in this area. Thkx for the infor. Which brand should i be looking at. Anyone out can recommend one......pls

Go for Eisenmann or Hamann. The tips are staggered so they look better against the rear bumper. Drop Wilman2772 a PM.. He's got plenty of lobangs for it.

The Supersprint is also staggered ...........

TripleM;151195 said:
The Supersprint is also staggered ...........

That's true.. But the engraving on the tips.. HAIZZZZZ...

titanic;145872 said:
I am feeling more power at mid-range rpm. Is this possible or am I imagining?

Hi bro, may i know how much u pay for the remus exhaust at fong kim and can u tell me more about it after fixing it etc. cabin sound, increase hp and fc ......... Please pm me

Many thanks

how abt for the E60 530i do they have it approved too?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88prof

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back