Request for Wedding Convoy... :)

jovibon

Dear all BMW-SG forum members and friends,

I'm hoping to plan a BMW wedding convoy on my BIG day to surprise my lovely wife-to-be. The date is on the 6th Feb' 2010 (Sat).
Apologies for the late notice but am hoping that it's still possible to spring a surprise on our once-a-lifetime wedding event.

The day's event will start around 6.45 am at Loyang Rise. We will then convoy to Bukit Batok to pick up my bride. Then back to Loyang.
In Bukit Batok and in Loyang and during the drive back, I will be arranging for two photographers to photoshoot the convoy. At Loyang, brunch will be arranged with drinks served. Thereafter, convoy can continue to the hotel (@Ritz) for the banquet. (-not sure if convoy from my house to hotel is feasible?)

Hope to have support ! :)

Thanks all for reading.

Convoy list:

1. Bernard E92 Cab

Re: Request for Wedding Convoy... :)

pardon me...just trying to recall....hv we met? ie meetups? charity drives? track?

totoseow, you work in ORQ as security one ar? how many stars?

ah now i remember....i not working there anymore la....

pilotsnoopy;510539 said:
totoseow, you work in ORQ as security one ar? how many stars?

Depends on how hard you lup him lor.... the harder you lup, the more stars he see.....

6 Feb, better chop chop finish activities early. Not sure how traffic will be around the Loyang area on the first public day of the Singapore Airshow.

Last edited by a moderator:

got free pass or not? inculde car parking pls...hehe

I also dun have parking label ah... this year the organisers damn ngiao sia... and they trying to make parking a profit centre. $500 for each label. NNB.

Hey Dude, I don't know you, but I'm sure I can get to. I'm always a fan of helping guys out especially at weddings. Its the one biggest day of anyone's life and I think he/she deserves al the support. However it would be funny if its just a few of us. So if more guys turn up, you can count me in :) Congratulations

Convoy list:

1. Bernard E92 Cab
2. Shawn E36 Coupe

jovibon;510254 said:
Dear all BMW-SG forum members and friends,

I'm hoping to plan a BMW wedding convoy on my BIG day to surprise my lovely wife-to-be. The date is on the 6th Feb' 2010 (Sat).
Apologies for the late notice but am hoping that it's still possible to spring a surprise on our once-a-lifetime wedding event.

The day's event will start around 6.45 am at Loyang Rise. We will then convoy to Bukit Batok to pick up my bride. Then back to Loyang.
In Bukit Batok and in Loyang and during the drive back, I will be arranging for two photographers to photoshoot the convoy. At Loyang, brunch will be arranged with drinks served. Thereafter, convoy can continue to the hotel (@Ritz) for the banquet. (-not sure if convoy from my house to hotel is feasible?)

Hope to have support ! :)

Thanks all for reading.

Convoy list:

1. Bernard E92 Cab

totoseow;510548 said:
got free pass or not? inculde car parking pls...hehe

the freakin car pass $100 for a day is more ex than a $50 trade pass...dun care am going on trade day when aircraft still around.

SC_IS;510584 said:
Hey Dude, I don't know you, but I'm sure I can get to. I'm always a fan of helping guys out especially at weddings. Its the one biggest day of anyone's life and I think he/she deserves al the support. However it would be funny if its just a few of us. So if more guys turn up, you can count me in :) Congratulations

Convoy list:

1. Bernard E92 Cab + 3 brothers' beamers (E90 + 2 x E60)
2. Shawn E36 Coupe

Thanks Shawn.. think we met during the D&D'2009. :) Thanks! If the numbers are low, we can still go ahead if you want... currently, i have 4 beamers in total. Thanks again.

Hi Jovibon,

What's the estimated time for the whole event?

Red3er;510707 said:
Hi Jovibon,

What's the estimated time for the whole event?

Hi there... from 630 onwards to 9.30 or 10.30.

Got some messages and say that the route's pretty long and that weekend is just one week from the CNY... that perhaps explain the slow response... :0

Convoy list:

2. Shawn E36 Coupe
3. red3er E90

Congratulations bro!

Convoy list:

2. Shawn E36 Coupe
3. red3er E90
4. dtcars E87

Convoy list:

2. Shawn E36 Coupe
3. red3er E90
4. dtcars E87
5. gadaffi E90

dtcars;511110 said:
Congratulations bro!

Convoy list:

2. Shawn E36 Coupe
3. red3er E90
4. dtcars E87

Thanks dtcars!

gadaffi;511142 said:
Convoy list:

2. Shawn E36 Coupe
3. red3er E90
4. dtcars E87
5. gadaffi E90

Thanks gadaffi!

Will send all a private message w contact numbers and more details soon!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
91clubgroup

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back