Restaurant Ember

SL2 not chi lah, the meaning behind is not to talk or do much so stay at home & rot so words will not be flying all around u loh........ ;)

GURU said:
SL2 not chi lah, the meaning behind is not to talk or do much so stay at home & rot so words will not be flying all around u loh........ ;)

Huh?! :whattheh: Got something more simple or not??

SL2, simply, keep ur mouth shut, stay home & rot siah.............

Hello bros n sis, i m off on friday(15/10/04) so i will drv down to the restaurant ember b4 our dinner to chk out the area to park our cars, okie :) Any1 not sure how to go? Any1 wants to meet up somewhere b4 going 2gether to the restaurant?

hahar, alvin since u r off, will u be able to lobang me fr my place? SOS fr guru! :)

He business man mah..

Guru u look ard see got ppl picking u or nt cos on friday i will b out n in town n CBD the whole day(i tink) after tat straight away i go meet u all liao. If really no ppl then u let me noe okie....
I was near chinatown today so drove to restaurant ember there to chk out the parking lots. There quite a number of them(the whole stretch) Unless when we reach there all r taken up liao. In tis case we have to park abit further liao somewhere near the karaoke side(10mins walk).

Hmmm..looks like street directory time. :whattheh:

alvin666, thanks for the kind offer. I will try to c c if there's anyone to offer or not, if not, will sound it out to u........

I was near chinatown today so drove to restaurant ember there to chk out the parking lots. There quite a number of them(the whole stretch) Unless when we reach there all r taken up liao. In tis case we have to park abit further liao somewhere near the karaoke side(10mins walk).

Bro, if i get lost, I'll give you a buzz. Can PM me your number?

SL2 said:

If you get lost...................stay that way.............

Whahahahahahaha

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

rodders said:
SL2 said:

If you get lost...................stay that way.............

Whahahahahahaha

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Nabei! :argue:

movie

winnercafe said:
dun think u all will be interested to watch movie as part 2 right?

No leh, too full so will surely be quite sleepy after that...

Jack, nvm... you still hv your son coming soon... :)

part 2 if going for a cold beer and pool game, count me in.. 8)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back