Restaurant Ember

My number is 98446686 jus in case any1 need to contact me :)

bro don't need to put your number twice lah... is simon happy with his IV? can't sleep or still in carpark washing rims? so when you changing too? mai tu liao!

Aiyo last night my PC hang mah so got problem in posting. Simon i tink is happy wif his rims lah cos he already said tat his car look better! Me nt gng to change my rims cos will lugi $ furthermore i m interested in lightening the rims weight cos tis IV is abt the same weight as my CH so no point!

Thanks all who went to Ember for the nice wonderful dinner (all except horrible dessert) and also to the person who came a whole hour and half late...at least u came...we waited and ate 4 servings of bread.

had a good time chatting and getting to know each other...and seeing Shawn's 'supercar'. i had a good time stepping on the accelerator, owe u $1 for the petrol liao. will get it moving next time i see it...

next round.....pasta brava.

best tiramisu and pasta in town.

cheers and good nite..i just got home from velvet...tired as hell

audibum said:
......i just got home from velvet...tired as hell

Me too, but not from Velvet. Never jio?

audibum said:
u go KTV with all the mei meis i paiseh to jio u mah.....

Wa bro, sweeping statement leh.

audibum said:
Thanks all who went to Ember for the nice wonderful dinner (all except horrible dessert) and also to the person who came a whole hour and half late...at least u came...we waited and ate 4 servings of bread.
had a good time chatting and getting to know each other...
Great dinner indeed, cozy atmosphere and good food. The 3.5 hrs went by in an instant.. The bread was very excellent, despite just being a pre-dinner filler. :)

Alvin666 said:
Glad u all njoyed the Dinner!! I had a wonderful time too.

I was eating hokkien mee and taiwan bao at geylang.... Hmmmp.
:|

audibum said:
SMYUEN said:
Alvin666 said:
Glad u all njoyed the Dinner!! I had a wonderful time too.

I was eating hokkien mee and taiwan bao at geylang.... Hmmmp.
:|

i hope not for 3.5 hours hahaha...

no lah. 1 hour only then very full already. Retreated to marina mandarin for part 2...

What you thinking - just fruit punch and drinks lah...
:lol:

Enjoyable dinner indeed… I shall give the place 7stars out of 10… maybe another 0.5 star for the “Unisex Toilet”…. ;)

Hymics said:
Enjoyable dinner indeed… I shall give the place 7stars out of 10… maybe another 0.5 star for the “Unisex Toilet”…. ;)

let's rate the place, for the benefit of the ppl who didn't make it thr

1) ambience
2) service
3) pricing
4) food quality- appetizers
5) food quality- entrees
6) food quality- dessert
7) wine selection

1) ambience - 8

2) service - 8 ...they really treat u like a 6mths old baby though hving first taste of food.. naming every dish during serving.

3) pricing - 7

4) food quality- appetizers - 7

5) food quality- entrees - 8.5 …. Would hv given them 9 if the 4 rounds of bread comes with Kaya and 2 boil eggs…

6) food quality- dessert Nil… did not take… Smoke break counted??

7) wine selection - 7

Want to include

8) parking : 4 … too frequent visit by auntie and uncle issuing ticket.. damn..

haha, yeah, the auntie part for parking was ridiculous...but never imagine to put so many parking coupons wat...dinner 3.5 hours..when was the last time u did that...?"??

audibum said:
haha, yeah, the auntie part for parking was ridiculous...but never imagine to put so many parking coupons wat...dinner 3.5 hours..when was the last time u did that...?"??

yesterday was my first time meeting with Shawn... so I suppose yesterday was my first time or rather last time I did that.... I suppose you have done that pretty often... knowing him longer.. kekeke :dance:

nah, he's usually more on time than yesterday...must be guru...he had to go home to makeup and prepare before picking her up....keke

audibum said:

had a good time chatting and getting to know each other...and seeing Shawn's 'supercar'. i had a good time stepping on the accelerator, owe u $1 for the petrol liao. will get it moving next time i see it...

next round.....pasta brava.

best tiramisu and pasta in town.

cheers and good nite..i just got home from velvet...tired as hell

To all who turned up for yesterday dinner, terrible sorry that we're so so late becos driver was very kind to fetch me from home despite he had to do some errands....Moreover, we're dame blur blur siah cannot find the place, keep going round & round, thanks Puny, stationed at the road junction to catch our car...........

Anyway audibum, the breads were super isn't it, that why u all had 4 servings.

On siah, next visit to Pasta Brava, I trusted ur words that d best tiramisu (that's my fav, YUMMY YUMMY :drool: :drool: :drool: ) .....

Another place to suggest, after I recover fr my injury & plaster is removed, let's go to Esmirada to hv plate smashing session..... :dance: Hahar a chance to mess up the place without worries........

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back