Riot at little india

Re: Riot at little india

Confirm u will not Kenna tickets for illegal park for the next few days

From the videos, Quite sad to hear our own citizens laughing when police cars were overturned with police personnel still inside....

MW;1054517 said:
From the videos, Quite sad to hear our own citizens laughing when police cars were overturned with police personnel still inside....

sad and then post on internet and criticize the efforts of our law enforcers. First off, I don't think anyone will laugh if they are inside the vehicle because its a riot.

Too many such people who only sit back, take videos and laugh and then post on internet and join in the fun.

MTechnic;1054515 said:
Confirm u will not Kenna tickets for illegal park for the next few days

i don't think this is nice. I rather the country is safe. why illegal park and hope not to get caught?

Sorry but I think this is the time to show so unity and hope this issue gets investigated and closed. and one way to help is to stop illegal parking?

rattyunicorn;1054513 said:
Gone are the days where the Police were sibeh gaolat sibeh eh sai sibeh ai zai sibeh garang during the sweeping of the secret societies era... Now is sibeh ai zao.. Run at first chance!

are you sure the police ran? have you served in the force to appreciate this comment?

vegadonovan;1054520 said:
are you sure the police ran? have you served in the force to appreciate this comment?

If it was me 10:400++ I would run...
I am humji peng

rattyunicorn;1054521 said:
If it was me 10:400++ I would run...
I am humji peng

yeah we all are humji peng =) . and thus I salute those brave officers out there last night. Because of them, I and the rest of the nation slept soundly even though little india is closeby. We always need a few good men in the force and they were out there last night.

Can all bmws from this forum stop illegal parking as a show of respect? =)

MW;1054517 said:

Agree. I was rather angry when I saw the part with crowds cheering when police cars were overturned. I pray and hope that there were no foreign subversive elements involved in jeopardizing the peace and prosperity of Singapore. Now is the time time to be united and vigilant!

I think the rioters are lucky this is Singapore. I think other countries they may have used more deadly force to control the situation. I think they decided to just contain the situation. But this shows that MHA may needs to revise their security plan for areas where there are congregation of workers. Currently you will only see a group of Cisco and volunteers doing the rounds

Shit stirrer should be dealt with severely.
If I'm in the police car, I will run also.
No point being a hero when u are outnumbered by an angry mob.

I c omar there. I knew it.

I dun think I hv seen a riot in my lifetime in this country.

vegadonovan;1054522 said:
yeah we all are humji peng =) . and thus I salute those brave officers out there last night. Because of them, I and the rest of the nation slept soundly even though little india is closeby. We always need a few good men in the force and they were out there last night.

Can all bmws from this forum stop illegal parking as a show of respect? =)

And of cus we have to give credit to those whom were injured in the line of duty...
Glad to be born Singaporean for once, knowing we can all sleep safely thanks to the men in blue

we shud round up a gang n go to little india tonight to help our MATAs. where is shawn bruce lee chin?

Funny if the people who caused the mess last night are doing the road sweeping this morning.

actually I saw Chinese people (who looked like Sg locals) clearing the streets!

Our garment simply assume all the foreigners are like singapore
Born citizens who are obedient There's no land on earth where u can tell
Yr citizens "no more chewing gums" and they just nob their heads.
First we have china drivers on strike, then come the Bangladesh riot.
What's next? Foreign maid's mutiny? Where's our pride for our stability
And peace?
You should not keep an alsatian if you cant handle it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Something is very wrong with the tactical planning - why park ambulance and squad cars there ? Where's the intel and the armed units ? Commanders underestimating the situation again ?

These guys can't even protect themselves.

At least they were there ..... Better than nothing.

When the POs on the ground report back, was the case dismissed and asked to lodge a civil suit?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back