• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Rival make : worth buying

Re: Rival make : worth buying

heh.. i wouldn't bother. i'd rather go for something brand new. or maybe a used japanese car. don't go for this.

saifywaify;173214 said:
heh.. i wouldn't bother. i'd rather go for something brand new. or maybe a used japanese car. don't go for this.
I agree with Saify.

Dump the fuel guzzler and go with something else.

What are your prefererences?

I am not too sure if it is a good decision to buy that car... but i heard mercs are quite reliable. So it really boils down to what u really what. The car looks pretty good to me in the picture.

unless u gonna pimp it out WALD style....hehe
but seriously, think gotta let us know what u want from the car.. i think the W202s are still pretty well put together.... i might be wrong though

w202_wald.jpg

donno, very fickle-minded, can't decide on the girls err cars I mean hehehee.

:)

see ryan's msg... what ur perference? then able to narrow down..

else test drive and check then decide later on. I think all ppl in here can give u nice comment on it.

erm but its white so u might get flagged by taxi waiters... haha.... u know how non drivers aunties are like... white merc = taxi.

yep, it all depends wat u wan frm a car lor... business uncle car or sporty executive car.
Merc C-class have pretty good reliability as compared against E36s. But the looks are more conservative and it shows its age. However the interior looks much better than E36.

hahaha, IMO it's taxi look alike and 'uncle' within...

dont waste time with this.. was driving this car years back when it first launch.. seriously underpowered..high fuel consumption. With surcharge on road tax, 3rd party insurance, unforseen repair needs.. what for? go for a newer ride and save the trouble to make more money!

Thanks all for the feedback. Easy to decide from here.

Bornfree, thanks for sharing your experience. I suppose the same can be said of E36/E30/E34 etc. I own one now but I have gone in with my eyes wide open.:yikess:

yeah...unless it is the C180 sport edition (current version).... else go BM man :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai8xbetio

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back