Road Hoggers

PlAy7r

Just a random thought, what do you guys do when you encounter a road hogger at lane 1, lagi best during peak hour. would you tailgate, flash, horn, bang, or will you overtake cutting him narrowly or will you just queue behind him?

cheers

Re: Road Hoggers

i will go online and post about him

Just smash into him from behind. Don't stop going until you're sure he's dead.

PlAy7r;925447 said:
Just a random thought, what do you guys do when you encounter a road hogger at lane 1, lagi best during peak hour. would you tailgate, flash, horn, bang, or will you overtake cutting him narrowly or will you just queue behind him?

cheers
I would - Flash twice, if no response, flash twice again, if still no response, I would try to overtake on e left if opportunity arises.

Oilman;925451 said:
Just smash into him from behind. Don't stop going until you're sure he's dead.

and when u are sure he is dead, spit at his corpse for fun

Baby1M;925454 said:
I would - Flash twice, if no response, flash twice again, if still no response, I would try to overtake on e left if opportunity arises.

Same. But sometimes they know you want to overtake then purposely accelerate as well, very annoying.

Some drivers dun even know you flash at them or that you are behind them.

I will not name which type of drivers these mostly are. Am sure many of you will know from your personal experience....

For me, I think Singapore has one of the worst driver etiquette when it comes to road hogging. This is based on comparisons with other countries that I have driven

Truely agree with you.. Singapore drivers are the worst drivers.. First world country but not thinking... Bee
webhunk;925493 said:
Some drivers dun even know you flash at them or that you are behind them.

I will not name which type of drivers these mostly are. Am sure many of you will know from your personal experience....

For me, I think Singapore has one of the worst driver etiquette when it comes to road hogging. This is based on comparisons with other countries that I have driven

I would flash twice, if he or she still dont give way I would over take him...

Normally, I would look ahead beyond the car in front of me to see if the there is another road hogger in front. When I am sure he is hogging the road, I would flash and give a short horn. Most drivers will give way. If not, I would overtake on the left and be on my way.

Usually peak hour means traffic congestion and everyone will claim the car in front is slow so I am slow.
If really got road hog during peak hour, horn or flash also no use. Either the driver only half awake in day peak or half asleep in night peak.
Trying to overtake can take forever and blood pressure will shoot until vessel burst.
Best to go with flow and live a longer life.

jasonmaxima;925595 said:
overtake and spray windscreen wiper fluid counted??

Definitely counted because I kanna a few times and not because I hogging the road.
But peak hour traffic, chances are windscreen wiper fluid will kanna many cars behind and beside and if they all come after u, can be quite scary.

go with the flow....traffic heavy flash, horn or throw egg are useless.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;925601 said:
go with the flow....traffic heavy flash, horn or throw egg are useless.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

pls PM me your egg supplier.... mine wants to charge me $0.50 for rotten eggs...

i never flash nor horn. i will not even tail gate. i will wait patiently...n when the time comes i will make ONE move that sticks...cos he wun c it coming....n once im in front of him....a few things can happen. but thats the past...

now i just turn on my police lights....i show u all at meet up. sibei sart. everyone siam.

I remember someone stopped in the middle of the road on the 1st lane and then kenna stomped....

Maybe he strike TOTO...

totoseow;925612 said:
i never flash nor horn. i will not even tail gate. i will wait patiently...n when the time comes i will make ONE move that sticks...cos he wun c it coming....n once im in front of him....a few things can happen. but thats the past...

now i just turn on my police lights....i show u all at meet up. sibei sart. everyone siam.

black friday sales.... I have one on order..... you wait.... I join you soon

MW;925616 said:
I remember someone stopped in the middle of the road on the 1st lane and then kenna stomped....

Maybe he strike TOTO...

thats the past...but now i got mata record i behave like mata

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups