• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

S2000 for sale

proscar

Ok putting up my S2000 for sale. Am posted overseas for 9 months, departing end of the month. Will have to keep it if I can't get a good export price for the body. Point me the right direction if anyone has got lobang. May have to keep it garaged for 9 months otherwise.

There's probably no point selling it locally because of the very high paper value.

Honda S2000 Details - sgCarMart

BTW this car is equipped with KW variant III.

Re: S2000 for sale

Nice car dude...what a pity you're letting it go. Hope it gets a good owner to take care of it :)

My neighbour just got rid of his purple colour S2000 not so long ago and bough a Nissan 350Z cab...i'm sure there will be people who appreciate such cars, good luck anyway!

one day,i shall hav my S2000....
hope the car finds a good future owner

All the best to finding a new owner for the S2k! Lovely lovely car...

Nuke..hahaha now no need to wait 3 months..heres 1..
bumpz for the great car

Taken a deposit for the car.

Good news is that the car will still be on our singapore's road, sold to a nice young gentleman for local use.

Thanks to all who PM me with various suggestions of rental etc. Thought of that, but too much of a hassle to arrange for contract etc etc.

congrats! glad you managed to find a buyer afterall.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back