• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

SALE!! E90 18" Auto-Art VY step-lip Rims!

Re: SALE!! E90 18" Auto-Art VY step-lip Rims!

bump... or kindly pm me yr offers... need to sell!!!! they're not reps, originals but mesh design....

Last edited by a moderator:

upzzz for today. price lowered again!

damn that's a pretty good price. bumpz

Mockngbrd;513286 said:
damn that's a pretty good price. bumpz

thanks man... edited my post, dunno if people thought that was not the price per rim but for the whole set....

anyone knows the weight of each rim without tyre?

and the specs looks like they can fit an e36 without rolling fenders etc?

thks

Hublot;513348 said:
Can they fit e46 offset?

Hi hublot, the offset for the rear ET35 is really aggressive, e46's usually go for offset of 40-50. In order for this set to fit, some fender would be needed.

RSCT;513352 said:
anyone knows the weight of each rim without tyre?

and the specs looks like they can fit an e36 without rolling fenders etc?

thks

Hi RSCT, these rims wouldnt fit on e36. the offset is too aggressive.
The weight might be 10-11kg based on another version of auto-art rim previously sold in this forum. http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bazaar-bmw-parts-accessories/32723-wts-18-rims-staggered-set.html

upzz upzz upzz

Upzzz for the day and updated hublot's & RSCT's queries. Also, revised to lowest price liao. Rims are still good as new, no dents, no kerb rash....

Wow Bro wasted I like the rims.....

I wonder if rolling the fenders will be a good choice?

Hublot;514211 said:
Wow Bro wasted I like the rims.....

I wonder if rolling the fenders will be a good choice?

that's yr choice bro. if this rim had offset 40, would be perfect. offset 35 will be aggressive in the rear.

if u need fender rolled, i did mine before at
Lye Design

10 AMK Ind Park 2A
AMK Autopoint #04-04
(64833353)

Hi Bro,

Tried calling u this morning before going for in the seminar. I drop by Hurry tires and was told that even rolling the fenders, the tires MAY still rub in the case of E46, is it true? In order to confirm I have to fit on and try but your rims does not comes with tires right?

ahh. so that was u. sorry man. i pressed the reject call by accident. i think if hurry tires advise that at offset35 will still rub then very high chance it will as E46 favor more conservative offset (40~50) compared to E90 (25~40). Yes, rims only, no tires...

Hi Bro,

I have seen the rims and they are in good conition w/o kerb rashes other than some serious cleaning to be done.

Any bro here can advise if after rollong the fenders, the rims with tires will be fine on a e46C?

Thks

hi hublot,
if i'm u, i think offset 35 makes the rear stance too aggressive if the car's recommended max offset is 40.... the tires will also stick out abit... but why not mount the rim on yr car to see?

actually best advice would be from hurry tires as they can mount the rims on yr car to properly estimate if it will rub. i recently changed to m3 rims with a slightly aggressive offset on stock suspension and hurry tires helped to check if it will fit.

Upzz for the day

Hurry did advise to try on and go few rounds but yr rims does not comes with tires.

If i get tires from them and eventually rims does not fit, I will be stuck with the tires...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElsieHarris
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back