Scary 3-min ride for family

Re: Scary 3-min ride for family

hitmee;704988 said:
My monk told me:

Ppl road hog u, so u road hog others back.
Robot pls praise me.

Wa, words of wisdom.

Any run lion words of wisdom? i.e. people run, I also run.

This morning a porsche Carrera 4S cut into my lane without signalling. Its a close shave but luckily I am in good and calm mood today so i let the little people go. Else I would have scream #@$%^^%^&%&^%&&***((^%$#$$$%^&&&* CCB!

C3P0;704997 said:
Wa, words of wisdom.

Any run lion words of wisdom? i.e. people run, I also run.

Got.."When the Tigress leaves, the Mouse runs around"

Normally if some chao ah beng tailgate me, I will jam brake to shoo shoo him off.

Got one time one Honda Civic tailgate me, in a PIE jam. But that day I super good mood, never do anything to him. And guess what. During one of those sudden stop situation (all cars in front suddenly jam brake), that chao ah beng actually kissed my rear bumper because he couldn't brake in time.

So what I learned is that although we shouldn't be an asshole on the road, but sometimes cannot be too nice to certain people also. Actually in such a heavy PIE traffic jam, I wonder how fast that chao turtle can go by tailgating me. Maybe he needs to see phychitrist. (Nb how to spell.)

C3P0;705010 said:
see chitrist.QUOTE]

C3PO, why you scold bad word again? Today everything is chi or chee or cb

You long time never do liao ahh?

C3P0;705010 said:
Normally if some chao ah beng tailgate me, I will jam brake to shoo shoo him off.

Got one time one Honda Civic tailgate me, in a PIE jam. But that day I super good mood, never do anything to him. And guess what. During one of those sudden stop situation (all cars in front suddenly jam brake), that chao ah beng actually kissed my rear bumper because he couldn't brake in time.

So what I learned is that although we shouldn't be an asshole on the road, but sometimes cannot be too nice to certain people also. Actually in such a heavy PIE traffic jam, I wonder how fast that chao turtle can go by tailgating me. Maybe he needs to see phychitrist. (Nb how to spell.)

once you try to poke my E36 all the way from airport but cannot get near & in front of me...

i exit went drink kopi...

tats cos ur COE car broke down and caused a massive jam at the carpark exit...who can get in front of you like tat??

MW;705042 said:
tats cos ur COE car broke down and caused a massive jam at the carpark exit...who can get in front of you like tat??

you got time go PCC la... cb keep poke my posts...
my wife surf forum , wait he think i gay gay with lawyer.

Dun worry, I bro, I nominated you to be Hunk of BMW-SG November Meet Up 2011 Award since u never qualify for D&D Hunk of the year award and Omar got in last minute.You can give up ur gym membership and go buy some tonic to grow some hair on ur barren chest

iScoupe;705048 said:

Your wife is a HE? Disgusting...Your life really not completed liao.

MW;705054 said:
Dun worry, I bro, I nominated you to be Hunk of BMW-SG November Meet Up 2011 Award since u never qualify for D&D Hunk of the year award and Omar got in last minute.You can give up ur gym membership and go buy some tonic to grow some hair on ur barren chest

iScoupe;705048 said:

I suggest you two take turn to poke and jam brake on each other.

satinGHOST|r!der;705061 said:
Your wife is a HE? Disgusting...Your life really not completed liao.

i will be complete with you... AKM?

i am resident road hog, I usually hog the car behind for 2 - 3 minutes before keep left and give way one.... then I quickly re-occuppy the outer lane and hog the next car in line .... everyday I hog about 12 - 15 cars on the way to work one... damn shiok.. :nutkick:

satinGHOST|r!der;705081 said:
AKM your gay face !!! Ask MW better. He could be ultimately your soul mate.

Sorry hor, even if I become gay, I got minimum standard. I dun fraternise with kangaroo faces

we are nothing compare to india..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naEY1V9JSRA[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Looks like a movie............
Jackie Chandra........

good one
cheers

MW;704893 said:
Last time I used to be hot headed when someone flashes me and then engage in a race with that lao cb, but now old liao different thinking. If you flash or tailgate me, I maintain same speed tat irritated you in the 1st place. And if you overtake me and do the same thing to me, I will just smile and relax. A Buddhist saying taught me "One who schemes to but does not know whether you are suffering, suffers more"..

Zen

Yah...it marked the end of world's only E46 4 cyls 328.

Ok explain to me in Hokkien that saying, too cheem for me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back