seek advise?

Saabie68

dear gurus in the forum, with so many aftermarket tunning like juicebox, etc which is suitable best for the 335 engines

Re: seek advise?

Saabie68;597775 said:
dear gurus in the forum, with so many aftermarket tunning like juicebox, etc which is suitable best for the 335 engines

Hi Saabie,

go for the Juicebox.........

cheers

ac323 said:
go for the Juicebox.........cheers
What's the rationale?

I am on Juicebox, but I wanna hear your reasoning behind the endorsement.

kenntona;597856 said:
What's the rationale?

I am on Juicebox, but I wanna hear your reasoning behind the endorsement.

Hi Kenn,

so far heard from most of the N54 owner, like swearing for it, so it should be good till something else come along.................

cheers

These piggybacks all share the same objective - manipulating the boost levels. I had Vishnu's Procede before switching to Burger's Juicebox. One reputable workship (site sponsor here) installed my Procede, but has no clue on the hardware aspect - they broke my boost pin on my DME without knowing the intricacies. There is no need to even go to the tuning aspect with respect to my individual mods.

The rationale of choosing Juicebox is the availability of a local "tuner" like Boss Motorsports to fine-tune the parameters with respect to your individual hardwares - example exhaust set-up, downpipes, CAI. Had Boss Motorsports endorse another brand, it will be a different piggyback in my ride. But since Andre has the product, softwares and the logged numbers (best of all, on his car) to back up his endorsed products, I took the plunge.

You can google on the product. You might even get a tuner to install another product and tune it with respect to your other hardwares. But Andre probably has the most extensive experience in piggybacking the N54/N55 engine. Ask him to show you all the dyno charts and numbers of various setups. At least you know what you are getting into before you take the plunge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winterbrian89
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back