Self-intro of a new bimmer owner.....

tedz

Hey guys!

Chanced up this forum n thot i stop by to say HI! Was formerly pretty active in my previous carclub but since i upgraded to "the-car-that-i've-always-wanted-since-young" car. So thot i should look for another family that shares that same passion for the bimmer!:)

My brand new E90 is about 2 months old.....ARCTIC colour with lemon interior.:nehnehhh:

Hope to get to know u all more soon!

Cheers!
Tedz

Re: Self-intro of a new bimmer owner.....

welcome in bro!!! which former club were u from???

Hey thanks Mockngbrd bro for the welcome!

I was formerly from this club call....MARCH1Z club. see if u can figure out what car model club is that! :eek:)

YEAH! u've got it! It is a fun n colourful club!

Btw, hey bro, What's this carclub like?

Hey Azrielsc,

thanks for the welcome bro. So what do u guys normally do during ur meetup?

Well, we check out other members' rides and the mods! And chit chat with friends who we haven't caught up with for the whole month!! There are several meet up opportunities that we have as well. There's soccer, kopi, drinking, paintball, Counterstrike, photoshoots, trackdays, etc etc! Lots of stuff!

Lemon interior? What does that look like? Welcome!

chinjmes;139936 said:
Lemon interior? What does that look like? Welcome!

Lemon interior is a colour that most people wouldn't opt for!:laughlik: It a very light colour close to white with yellow tint.:)

Maintenance is a big headache!!! :yummie: But i just like the colour. Some \thing different from the usual black, grey or beige.

Hey KC, good to know newbies bimmer kakis! Lets stick around n get to know more about the bimmer owners here!:lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rr88ninja

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back