• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Selling 18" Black OZ UltraLeggera

alvinthedrummer

Sale withdrawn. Found a solution to improve on the offset issue I had with these wheels so I've decided to keep them! Apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Selling 18" Black OZ UltraLeggera

Hi there,

Will it fit E46 320i? Any pictures? Am interested

Nutzz

bro,issit matt black ? or possible to send me a pic?

thankyou very much!

P1000089.jpg

Each Wheel weighs under 9kg! Made in Italy. No rash...in perfect condition!

Nutzz;581036 said:
Hi there,

Will it fit E46 320i? Any pictures? Am interested

Nutzz

E46 should be 42mm offset

These are really awesome rims. Very lightweight.

Perfect as a set of track rims also.

Of course, im not biased. Just don't look at my sig.

Good luck with the sale!

ryan;584653 said:
These are really awesome rims. Very lightweight.

Perfect as a set of track rims also.

Of course, im not biased. Just don't look at my sig.

Good luck with the sale!

Looks great on your car!!!

alvinthedrummer;584647 said:
Sold my tyres. Now letting go RIMS only at $1600!

Bro, does it feet 07 323? What would be the offset? Does it look flush after installation?

Yes, it will fit I think. However, i have withdrawn the sale. Forgot to update sorry. The front will be more flushed than the rear. But I have found a solution for my car so I'm keeping the wheels. For info sakes: I installed KMac camber plates on the front wheels at BVO and got the wheels to be aligned. Now it's flushed with the rear and my steering has improved heaps!

alvinthedrummer;587391 said:
Yes, it will fit I think. However, i have withdrawn the sale. Forgot to update sorry. The front will be more flushed than the rear. But I have found a solution for my car so I'm keeping the wheels. For info sakes: I installed KMac camber plates on the front wheels at BVO and got the wheels to be aligned. Now it's flushed with the rear and my steering has improved heaps!

cooool

cheers

hi,

noticed you are driving a 1 series with a nice set of rims... i just recently got 120i convertible and trying to source some rims for it... currently it is 16" stock rims with run to flat tires (i think)...

anyway, any suggestion where i can find some nice rims to fit on my bimmer?

thanks!

there are a lot of shops selling rims and tyres. you can go leong seng, pit stop, hurry tyres.

frankcos;589240 said:
hi,

noticed you are driving a 1 series with a nice set of rims... i just recently got 120i convertible and trying to source some rims for it... currently it is 16" stock rims with run to flat tires (i think)...

anyway, any suggestion where i can find some nice rims to fit on my bimmer?

thanks!

Hi There!

I had a very hard time looking for 18" to 19" rims with the right offsets. Most shops stock wheels with offsets that are too low. The only wheels I found that could fit the 130i that are below 9kg are $4000-$7000 per set (not including tyres). The only option I had was to special indent but I hate ordering things without being able to look at the actual product. Take for example...if you look at mercury silver finish on the prodrive website or catalog they look amazing. But the real thing is actual much duller.

If you don't mind the weight, the best setup I have found would be the 18" BBS CK from Southeast Tyres. Second best would be the BBS CS but it's a bit of a squeeze.

If u mind the weight, your best bet would be to go with the oz Ultraleggera 18". If u use tyres with minimal rim protection you can squeeze in 225/18/40 in front and 245/18/35 at the rear (eg.Yokohama s drive). But if u choose tyres with rim protection such as Eagle F1 Asymmetric, then safer to use 215/18/40 front and 235/18/35 rear. But I really love the grip with 225 and 245 with eagle f1, so I had the KMAC camber kit installed at BVO and had my front titled with a negative 1+ degree. That reduced the slight understeer I had and steering became much sharper and the wheels are tucked in. Then I had my rear fenders rolled a little at lye design and that fixed the slight rubbing issue I had.

Let me know if u have more questions!

thanks for the technical advise... i really didn't know it involves so much technical details in choosing a set of rims... what do you mean offset and weight? are you referring to the covering of the rims when you refer to 225 in front and 245 at the back? ultimately, i want to change my rims, then add a bodykit, but still not sure if it will pass during inspection... i've heard we've got to remove the kit when asked to perform inspection, is that true?

you've got any picture to share of your 130i?

i could really get some good advice to make my ride more attractive... but i've got a problem, need to watch my wallet, as i also own a benz and planning to make that attractive to for my wife... any good suggestions where i can choose some nice rims and bodykit for my benz?

The offset determines how far in your wheel will sit inside the fender. The bigger the offset figure, the deeper the wheel will sit in. 225, 245 refers to the width of the tyres. Not many shop stocks the right offset for our car. Mostly for 3 and 5 series.

I thought the 120i convertible already comes with the M-Tech kit? My 130i came with the M-Tech kit so it's stock but I heard from a SA at PML that the full m-tech kit will set you back over $5000. So it's quite a sum to pay.

For rims, you can go for cheaper Taiwan replicas if you don't drive your car too hard and do not mind the weight. You will have a bigger range to choose from and they are much cheaper. You can try Leong Seng, they have quite a big range of Taiwan rims. Poh Heng too.

I haven't dwell into the realm of Benz, my other car is a Lexus, so my research ends there...haha...for now!

so what is the appropriate offset for our cars? you previously mentioned 225 in front and 245 at the back right for the width of the tyres...

nah, not too sure about the kit as my car was a second hand... don't even have a cd changer, so thinking if i should put in the stock disc changer or if i should just go to sound werkz and get it completely upgraded... any comments on sound werkz?

want to do something on my car before we collect the benz... my wife just had an accident on the benz so now we're hoping the insurance company will fix the benz so we can sell it and get a new... sigh...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubproorg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back