• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Selling my Remus exhaust

But wont fit ur Turmat Cetoni TC+SC Datsun120Y leh..

TripleM said:
But wont fit ur Turmat Cetoni TC+SC Datsun120Y leh..
Nothing is impossible, the most I weld it nicely...

Zul,

Nice house you got there too!

:thumbsup:

Re: part number

eaurouge_spa said:
For the benefit of those who requested, the part number is 089000 0588.

Cheers

zul =)

Good condition. I have the same exhaust, but in a slightly worse condition. I realise my car looks exactly like yours...

How much u selling...why ?

Hi...would like to check is your box a semi flow or striaght thru ? I kenna "bluff" and install a striaght thru instead of semi flow...

I like the sound..but my wife threaten to report me to lane 8 !!

Hi ghostrider,

I believe these exhausts are semi flow not straight flow. The latter would be louder, and the lower backpressure would make it it less drivable for normal use. Maybe other bros can confirm.

Btw, what straight flow exhaust are you using?

Cheers! =)

eaurouge_spa said:
Hi ghostrider,

I believe these exhausts are semi flow not straight flow. The latter would be louder, and the lower backpressure would make it it less drivable for normal use. Maybe other bros can confirm.

Btw, what straight flow exhaust are you using?

Cheers! =)

Sorry dude...scanning for reply now then I found yours !!

I know that striaght thru has little or no back pressure at all. Not good for daily low rev driving. But high end is damn shiok...but the noise is damn jialat. Blasting at 200kmh can hardly hear myself talking.

Using the Super Dynamic box now...the sound is nice..but loud.

eaurouge_spa,
Bro ur exhaust can fit 318 2.0l? It it loud?

NickyPower said:
eaurouge_spa,

Let me answer that for you, it won't fit :verysad:

NickyPower said:
eaurouge_spa,

Sorry to hijack thread.

I am considering letting go of my Supersprint exhaust on my current 318. It's LTA approved. Price will be reasonable. Contact me if you are keen @ 96869064.

Hi Nickypower,

As pak jack said, it won't fit.
This exhaust suits the M54 6 cylinder engine, hence has 2 inlet pipes.
The 318 valvetronic 4 cylinder has only pipe leading to the exhaust, hence it can't be used.

Even if you improvise by fashioning a y-connector, it would not be LTA certified, so its safer to get an exhaust meant for the 318.

Cheers bro! 8)

eaurouge_spa... oh that exhaust is from extractor all the way to the back ah... i tht only the cat-back... ic ic then i will not fit.

eaurouge_spa said:
Hi Nickypower,

As pak jack said, it won't fit.
This exhaust suits the M54 6 cylinder engine, hence has 2 inlet pipes.
The 318 valvetronic 4 cylinder has only pipe leading to the exhaust, hence it can't be used.

Even if you improvise by fashioning a y-connector, it would not be LTA certified, so its safer to get an exhaust meant for the 318.

Cheers bro! 8)
Still for sale?

NickyPower said:
eaurouge_spa... oh that exhaust is from extractor all the way to the back ah... i tht only the cat-back... ic ic then i will not fit.

no bro, the remus exhaust system is not all the way from the extractor, but after the cat. =)

oic... so how much u willing to let go?

I bought over zul's exhaust for some experimentation last week. Sufficed to say that after consulting the experts, my experiment is not going to happen. As such, i am re-selling the exhaust. Nothing has been done to it. It is still in tip-top condition since it was never removed from the box. If anyone of you is interested, please call or SMS me via 81137545. We can talk price then. It is currently at J4C if you want to see it. Thanks.

ps: for those of you who know what the experiment was, let me say that I have not given up yet !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back