Selling same Fuel pice with crude oil price keep dropping?

Viper Warrior

So ... the crude oil has plunged to $90 per barrel mark but why is our petrol here no change?? Anyone can enlighten me:huhhuh:

Re: Selling same Fuel pice with crude oil price keep dropping?

This calls for the usual blame game: "See you where got super white!" 看你哪里超级白 garhmen!

Last time gahmen conducted study on fuel price oligopoly and published the result.

They concluded that NO. The petrol cartel never arrange price to go up and never come down. All is fair.

Fair for who, the paper never say.

The pump price never dropped. This is because of the cost involved in the adjustment of the pump price in all the petrol kisok stations as told from petrol companies.

But I got give you discount over pump price and i can avoid easy direct comparison from public.

Win-win situation

Slow_poke_driver;1101731 said:
Last time gahmen conducted study on fuel price oligopoly and published the result.

They concluded that NO. The petrol cartel never arrange price to go up and never come down. All is fair.

Fair for who, the paper never say.

Garhmen studies very tok-kong, remember the big study to find a new name for Marina Bay?

wobbles;1101740 said:
Garhmen studies very tok-kong, remember the big study to find a new name for Marina Bay?

Guy A working in company P need money.

Guy B in the same company help him.

Guy B ask his department to fund a new project.

Guy A then set up a $1 company to tender, maybe using his son, gf, mistress or whoever's name.

Then Guy B give project to Guy A's $1 company. Don't ask why give Guy A...maybe coz Guy A invite Guy B be director at the new $1 company.

Now...everyone is happy.

This is why many many things look like very tok kong.

CCB garmen's fault again !!!

Slow_poke_driver;1101743 said:
Guy A working in company P need money.

Guy B in the same company help him.

Guy B ask his department to fund a new project.

Guy A then set up a $1 company to tender, maybe using his son, gf, mistress or whoever's name.

Then Guy B give project to Guy A's $1 company. Don't ask why give Guy A...maybe coz Guy A invite Guy B be director at the new $1 company.

Now...everyone is happy.

This is why many many things look like very tok kong.

You all cannot like that say one. Guy A got the tender because he is talented, worthy on his own merit and the best man for the job. Consperm chopped 100%.

Also, why are we complaining about fuel prices when we drive cars? Part and parcel of the carrot robert head treatment - goes hand in had with ERP & COE. Wanna drive, suck it in and take it up where it don't shine like a man. Otherwise, garhmen would be very happy for us to take the world-class MRT or world-class bus transport system.

I'm sucking it in and taking it up where it don't shine like a man every flipping day.

Let's welcome the new ERP system in 6 years time with open pockets.

Road tax & ERP combined into 1 or COE, ERP & Road tax all rowed into one packet. Pay per distance. A win win situation.

On behalf of LTA, I offer commendation to motorists for your generous contribution to national building & preservation of our environment.

Garmen best KPI incentive businessmen wat!

90 buck crude is Nov crude pricing. fingers crossed it maintains, and hopefully fuel price will come off. but i guess if they cut refining run, prices will remain high. only govt duty remains constant. ccb gahmen again?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1xbitblog

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back