• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Sep 2005 E90 320i for sale

grahame

Hi - I am selling my black/beige leather 320i sedan - done just under 44,000km right now. Well looked after (no kids or dogs), full PML service history, all the standard features, and I'll throw in the iPod cable for free!

Asking $82,500 ONO. If you're interested, please PM me!

thanks!

Re: Sep 2005 E90 320i for sale

Hi Grahame

Did you get any offers for your 320i? Curious to know if you managed to sell at your asking price.

I'm in a similar position - driving a black 320i with full body kit, 18" rims and bluetooth.

Planning to relocate to Australia. Not sure if I should export the car and bring it with me.

If I can get a good price in Singapore, I may sell.

What's your opinion?

Thanks.

Hui

Hi there,

Just to let u guys know.
I was offered a blue dec 05, 320 and seller willing to let go at only $73K.
Good buy!.
I reckon now is not a good time to sell!

Not yet sold, and my asking price has come down from there... market is dreadful, I have a friend who is looking to sell a 330i and has lost about $80,000 in less than 2 years.

I'm also considering exporting it to Australia for my father to use.

Hi there

Just sold my oct 2005 E90 for a much lower price than what you have quoted. (maybe due to the fact i am already the 2nd owner)

Went sourcing for the past 4 months from dealers to direct buyer with much disappointment. Finally decided to bit the bullet and sell it off at a much lower market price.

You can consider exporting your ride overseas. Do check out the tax payable. It may even be cheaper to buy a brand new machine overseas. Good luck for your sales

Hi Guys

Thanks for your responses. Really appreciate it.

Looks like I should seriously consider exporting.

Cheers, Hui

Hi guys, I've now managed to sell the car privately, so it can be done! Not a great price, but enough to pay out the loan!

erm, currently, dealers are buying in 2005 E90s from the owners at ard 65-68K, depending on mileage and no of owners. and selling them at ard 72-73K. hope this tip helps all potential 05 e90 sellers

Hi ,

Blue,Dec 05, E90 320, sold off at 71K last wk.
Very low price.
Sellers would suffer great losses. Might be better to hold on.
Understand Australian mkt also very bad, so exporting option might not be viable,

Rgds

Thanks again guys. All your reponses are very helpful.

At least I have a better picture what to expect when I try to sell.

Best regards

Hui

hey bro, sorry to interrupt but trying to sell mine too.

feb '06
mileage 42km
asking aound 80k nego. :)

wah seh

06 one is this kind of price.....my 07 one better keep first..sian

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members