Serious advise needed for revamping my E90

pirelliboy

Dear senior bros and friends,

Was in a dilemma lately if i should spend a few K to revive my '05 E90.
As COE is at sky high , i doubt i can change my car in the next 3 year so was comtemplating the idea of overhualing the whole car so it will give me the fresh look again!!!

Hence, maybe some bro can give me some pointers like if i should go for a second hand body kit and repray the color of the car?

Care to share your experience and budget if you had done it before?

Perhaps , you can also share with me the GOOD workshop who can do this for me...........

Thanks in advance.

Happy new year!

Re: Serious advise needed for revamping my E90

engine spa, not 100% overhaul but change what need to be changed and make good, check out BOSS / BVO / J4C, can compare and seek their advice
bodykit - assuming you on budget, go with taiwan reps. check out Miracle Bodyworkz & J's Magic, seems like got promotions
above are all site sponsors. check out their folder for current offerings :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey! i am in the same situation as well. Just bought a 05 E90 since I cannot afford anything newer. Major revamp undergoing at the moment. we can share some tips on our mod journey....= )

Is good to keep those 2005 or 2006 cars so as to standby to renew for another 10-yrs when COE is expecting to fall before Year 2015.
So if you already have the intention to revamp it.. KEEP IT!

pirelliboy;725832 said:
Dear senior bros and friends,

Was in a dilemma lately if i should spend a few K to revive my '05 E90.
As COE is at sky high , i doubt i can change my car in the next 3 year so was comtemplating the idea of overhualing the whole car so it will give me the fresh look again!!!

Hence, maybe some bro can give me some pointers like if i should go for a second hand body kit and repray the color of the car?

Care to share your experience and budget if you had done it before?

Perhaps , you can also share with me the GOOD workshop who can do this for me...........

Thanks in advance.

Happy new year!

Hi pirelliboy,

is your car stock to the bone now? engine slacking too?

cheers

that's everyone wish :lol:
Jarren;725937 said:
Is good to keep those 2005 or 2006 cars so as to standby to renew for another 10-yrs when COE is expecting to fall before Year 2015.
So if you already have the intention to revamp it.. KEEP IT!

Last edited by a moderator:

there's a same thread by TS in under sg bmw motoring life, consolidate at 1 thread easier :p

S2k;726144 said:
there's a same thread by TS in under sg bmw motoring life, consolidate at 1 thread easier :p

Thk you for the heads up head of admin

Aloy27;726156 said:
Thk you for the heads up head of admin

you're welcome future YAM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8kbetws
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups