Service Special at MA...CHEAP siah!

kik24

Was with my buddy at MA today doing serving for his 3, damn cheap siah. Was shocked that for the 1st anniversary special the charge was only $228.:yikess:

Re: Service Special at MA...CHEAP siah!

The personalised service at MA.... PML got a lot to learn from them.

At PML, I felt that I had to beg them to sort out my car....

MA = Munich Auto....
i was wondering WTF was MA.....haha
its like a sibling to PML but feedback from alot of bros say they are way better.
just wondering why the service are worlds apart....

anyway, Andrew i think u should have some nice MA signature in your profile so that more bros can identify u...keke

PML is old, MA is new
after a long time in biz, complacent set in
i certainly hope MA can maintain and continue to improve thier service

I went to MA once very good.. Not much waiting time ...

their service is good. have to give credit when due....so they will feel appreciated and maintain =D

but i got a feeling is that they have to remain compact as I feel with higher volume, service regardless everywhere will be compromised somewhat...so please no hype...hahahaha..

Niva;688168 said:
their service is good. have to give credit when due....so they will feel appreciated and maintain =D

but i got a feeling is that they have to remain compact as I feel with higher volume, service regardless everywhere will be compromised somewhat...so please no hype...hahahaha..

True enuff but guess their service standard will always be there for the ///M owners since that is one of their key selling points.

kik24;687833 said:
Was with my buddy at MA today doing serving for his 3, damn cheap siah. Was shocked that for the 1st anniversary special the charge was only $228.:yikess:

Hi, wich 3series ur refering to?

kik24;687833 said:

Depends on one's perspective what is considered cheap...

also

My own experience:>>> Made svc appt at MA for 0800 hrs, as specifically indicated wanted service early. Arrv at 0745, waited till 0810, still never open....left....no one from MA called to find out why and check on appointment........maybe I not driving "M" car.......just a lowly F10...

Maybe you should call and feedback. I dont think they would discriminate against non M cars. Doesnt make biz sense to do that.

papbear77;688341 said:
Depends on one's perspective what is considered cheap...

also

My own experience:>>> Made svc appt at MA for 0800 hrs, as specifically indicated wanted service early. Arrv at 0745, waited till 0810, still never open....left....no one from MA called to find out why and check on appointment........maybe I not driving "M" car.......just a lowly F10...

Im so sorry you had such an experience. If you could kindly send me a PM with your contact and your car plate details, i would like to look into the matter.

I agree with Marple Leaf, CREDIT must be given to MA good serivce.
My true expericence
One day i happen to be some where near to MA. After i settle my stuff, i drop by to look for a key chain which i saw them online at bmwusa. A sale rep approach me and offer help, so i tell her i looking for a key chain which is not displayed and she spend about 15 mins helping me to look into the catalogs to find for what i want. She also try to call here and there to check wheather they have stock anot. This type of customer services is not easy to be found in Singapore, having so much trouble just for a $40 key chain. (FYI, i drove in with my Toyota Vois and they still service me well)

CalvinNg;692328 said:
I agree with Marple Leaf, CREDIT must be given to MA good serivce.
My true expericence
One day i happen to be some where near to MA. After i settle my stuff, i drop by to look for a key chain which i saw them online at bmwusa. A sale rep approach me and offer help, so i tell her i looking for a key chain which is not displayed and she spend about 15 mins helping me to look into the catalogs to find for what i want. She also try to call here and there to check wheather they have stock anot. This type of customer services is not easy to be found in Singapore, having so much trouble just for a $40 key chain. (FYI, i drove in with my Toyota Vois and they still service me well)

Thanks for the support

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamej88food
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back