• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Shopping for: used Boxster S tiptronic

louis

Legendary 10 Years
hello,

i'm looking for a used boxster S, maybe around 3 years or so. must be tiptronic.

if you're selling yours or know anyone who's selling please let me know.

thanks

EDIT:

search has expanded to include the Merc SLK as well. thanks.

Re: Shopping for: used Boxster S tiptronic

AutoConcept has at least 5 boxster on consignment. They are located at Sin Ming.

x3mblack;165515 said:
AutoConcept has at least 5 boxster on consignment. They are located at Sin Ming.

cool:) i think i know a forumer who might be able to help with that then.... thanks

Alternatively u can contact Stuttgart. They ran a used car sales advert last month, went down and saw many boxsters for sale....probably there are some still avail.

Looking for urself?

hoks;165525 said:
Alternatively u can contact Stuttgart. They ran a used car sales advert last month, went down and saw many boxsters for sale....probably there are some still avail.

Looking for urself?

nah, doing my duty as a filial son and shopping around for my mum.

although i personally don't see the point of having 2 roadsters in the family...

Oh i c....maybe u can sell urs n change to a coupe then :)

haha, the car-hopping gene skipped a generation. i'm keeping mine till its COE runs out and then..... we'll see.

louis;165528 said:
haha, the car-hopping gene skipped a generation. i'm keeping mine till its COE runs out and then..... we'll see.

that, is hard to believe...

especially when you start becoming some big time surgeon in a couple of years time...

kekeke

Stuttgart emailed me about a used (oops! I mean "pre-owned") six-month-old 987 earlier this month... silver with black interior. Give them a call lah.

louis;165512 said:
hello,

i'm looking for a used boxster S, maybe around 3 years or so. must be tiptronic.

if you're selling yours or know anyone who's selling please let me know.

thanks

Hi Louis, gd luck in yr sale; if u do find one n is tinking of getting a hardtop for your box S, let me know. I hav one lying in my storeroom....it fits all 986 boxsters n S and it is in immaculate condition in Seal Grey color.

Gd luck n Sori for OT.

Cheers

Bump.

and search for the next car has been expanded to include the Merc SLK as well.

thanks

we went down to see that one today. they wouldn't budge much on negotiations and gave a poor trade in value for our current car.

also the paper value is very low as the COE is only $9XXX

Louis, u've seen the one @ Hin Lung already? Hard to find a 987 boxster eh? Hv a fren looking for one too.

Louis,

If your mum wanna continue to track, the Boxster is a better track car.

If I'm not wrong, there are a couple of 986s at Autoinc, Autoconcept and Autobahn.

hackzi;168396 said:
If I'm not wrong, there are a couple of 986s at Autoinc, Autoconcept and Autobahn.

thanks. we've checked them out already.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vipwingold

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back