Should I change to aftermarket airfilter?

Re: Should I change to aftermarket airfilter?

Chao chairman. U chao turtle lorry langa face!

hitmee;517336 said:
banana55 makes sexy sounds........heeheee
robot says one

OMG
ivan will bring his 4litre bottle along liao.
enjoy

C3PO... I also teo cheng.. lolz:hmmidont:

AIR FILTER --------- My 523 E60 has 30,000km and 18months old. When it has 20,000, technician kept asking me to change S$220!!! he said got smell blah blah.....i did not change. Now, 30K km and due for servicing. Read from forum here, and went to Eng Soon to buy a pair cost only S$45 normal type (not carbon) and also (+ a bottle of brake fluid). When I went home, I open up the filter cover......................and behold, the bloody filter was so CLEAN!!!! only a few flies there, I just wipe them and dust it off.........and replace the cover...............SHOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT FROM ENG SOON before opening the cover.........What the hell..........I think no need to change air filter, maybe can consider when youare at 50-60K km!!!! now going to "Cold Storage" the filters bought from eng soon

skyglobal;524735 said:
AIR FILTER --------- My 523 E60 has 30,000km and 18months old. When it has 20,000, technician kept asking me to change S$220!!! he said got smell blah blah.....i did not change. Now, 30K km and due for servicing. Read from forum here, and went to Eng Soon to buy a pair cost only S$45 normal type (not carbon) and also (+ a bottle of brake fluid). When I went home, I open up the filter cover......................and behold, the bloody filter was so CLEAN!!!! only a few flies there, I just wipe them and dust it off.........and replace the cover...............SHOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT FROM ENG SOON before opening the cover.........What the hell..........I think no need to change air filter, maybe can consider when youare at 50-60K km!!!! now going to "Cold Storage" the filters bought from eng soon
skyglobal, you talking about aircon micro filter? Air filter won't have smell one or carbon type.... :woottt:

Just get drop in K&N mate, then drill 5 inch holes in your airbox with hole saw, good sound.

Phil, if I want louder sound, I drill 10 holes can!

C3P0;525146 said:
Phil, if I want louder sound, I drill 10 holes can!

to get the loudest sound possible, remove the filter altogether

phil;525133 said:
Just get drop in K&N mate, then drill 5 inch holes in your airbox with hole saw, good sound.

Jason8822;525169 said:
to get the loudest sound possible, remove the filter altogether

:D .. try tickling Brobot bottom... sounds like an over-rev F1 .....:thumbsup:

Hey bro, you serious or kidding nia? I will do wan you know! lol

Whatever it is please do not pronounce Gruppe M as "Groupie M", it's "Group M"

Don't sia sway BMW drivers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rr88ninja

Latest posts