Side Grill on 7?

Re: Side Grill on 7?

Orh LuLu;229416 said:
If considering with M5 grille,

should i go for CF?
Should i go for just black including the 2 chrome strip?
Should i leave the 2 chrome strip and the rest black (original)?

sure take off the M5 badge but what badge to put leh???

Hmmmmmm....

for me i think go for just black including the 2 chrome strip ... how about M7 ! HAHA or a OLL... damn cool :lol2: :lol2:

If i were to do it i would replace the black plastic base with carbon fibre and use back the original 2 crome strips to make it look outstanding rather than all black including the 2 stripes which makes the mod you done hardly noticeable by others, also lastly add ///M7. Sure tokong :)

Alternatively can also ask someone to customise the magnetic ones you posted which would be best for me not wanting the car be sent to workshop cutting and stuffs plus who knows how are they gonna treat your car there. Won't want my car to come back with interior full of dust. Hope this helps a little.

guys sorry to borrow this thread and ask..how much does it cost for the labour to install side grills? mike quoted me 900+ just for labour so i was just thinking its better to ask for experienced bro's advice

Orh LuLu;229416 said:
If considering with M5 grille,

should i go for CF?
Should i go for just black including the 2 chrome strip?
Should i leave the 2 chrome strip and the rest black (original)?

sure take off the M5 badge but what badge to put leh???

Hmmmmmm....
go for just black including the 2 chrome strip..

yes..put M7..haha or u put YAKUZA 7..nicenice:woowooo:

r01;229505 said:
guys sorry to borrow this thread and ask..how much does it cost for the labour to install side grills? mike quoted me 900+ just for labour so i was just thinking its better to ask for experienced bro's advice

standard...its about 900-1000 for labour dpeends on whether m3/m5 grille...perfect job done...100% like original...

daniel ah hie,

saw this pics of 2008 E92M3 from some german forum
perseptive view
BMWM3Transporter12.jpg

side view
BMWM3Transporter1.jpg

hope it helps on you projects. its very different from what's done on previous M3, or the current M5. It flushed with side fender along with its flame body contour instead of cutting through the fender completely.

cheers!

Hey Daniel, that was what I was chatting with u about during the meetup! Do up like the new M3 grill! It seems that the new M3 has the side indicators incoporated into the grill! DAMN... that's my idea! :)

I reckon the side grill looks great on both the M5 and the E92 M3 with the lines at the sides from the doors to the back ehancing the look...

but IMO need to take note of the proportions of the side grills on a 7, since 7 is a much larger car..

acupunch;230250 said:
daniel ah hie,

saw this pics of 2008 E92M3 from some german forum
perseptive view
BMWM3Transporter12.jpg

side view
cheers!

Azrielsc;230253 said:
Hey Daniel, that was what I was chatting with u about during the meetup! Do up like the new M3 grill! It seems that the new M3 has the side indicators incoporated into the grill! DAMN... that's my idea! :)

Ya Sam, that is what you trying to explain to me during the meetup.. and i was commenting your Idea is GOOD!! hahahah

Thanks for the pic Acupunch, when Sam told me about his idea, i was like hunting high and low for this pic (close shot) so i can show Mike.. coundnt find. Thanks man!!

Thanks to the rest of the bros for Ideas given... I will finalise by tmr on which will be best and proceed for the Operation this Friday!! Stay tune!!

:woowooo: BMW,sg in a small little island is going to have a forumer doing crazy stuffs to his E65 again.... and going to be possible First in the world.. whakakak!!!!

no prob daniel. glad it helps. orh orgh te way.:lol2: :lol2:
keep us posted your mod diary

Orh Hia, take a look at this transformation........

Lucky Pui Hia, when they are doing all the cutting, i m in some small island sun tanning and having a Singha beer. So let them cut whatever they want..

Whos side fender is that in the pixs? the body colour looks familiar..

Those are pix from e90posts, but I know someone did it here in Singapore. The car was parked at Changi Airport. Silver E90.

Quite nicely done......

kenntona;231572 said:
Those are pix from e90posts, but I know someone did it here in Singapore. The car was parked at Changi Airport. Silver E90.

Quite nicely done......

thats very Chio!! your next project?

mine cant do that... behind the fender for a 7 got obstruction. Even the New M3 one cnt do. Need alot of work. So im doing smething else. after we back, its done.. swee swee.. oso adding something to be rear bumper. Stay tune.

Very chio! Too bad, the E92 front fenders are plastic! Unless Mike has something else in mind...

nice, this is the sort of stuff i call modding.

rear bumper? frenching the no plate?

so far still haven't heard any updates from Orh Bro. continue subsribed threads

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts