Side mirror cannot fold??

Re: Side mirror cannot fold??

A few brothers have PM me to change the mirror for them.
I am not a mechanic, so I will only do it for 1 car as a demo to others.
Whoever wants to be the demo car please purchase the part and PM me to arrange a date & venue.

cn3934;828693 said:
A few brothers have PM me to change the mirror for them.
I am not a mechanic, so I will only do it for 1 car as a demo to others.
Whoever wants to be the demo car please purchase the part and PM me to arrange a date & venue.

PM-ed you, awaiting reply on the part number and name and then, I will inform all by posting here and organize a day that works for you!

Just go to Eng Soon to tell them, you want to buy the side folding mirror module. It will not come with the mirror and the painted cover which you can reuse the existing ones. Price is S$550 before GST.

hi,

how much does it cost to replace my side view mirrors? I hit something and it broke off.

After a few weeks still no one purchase the mirror for replacement ?

cn3934;833519 said:
Just go to Eng Soon to tell them, you want to buy the side folding mirror module. It will not come with the mirror and the painted cover which you can reuse the existing ones. Price is S$550 before GST.

It's a busy month, will try to steal a moment to purchase and contact you.

any worksop can recommd to mount the side mirror at low workmanship fee
the cost of the cover to respray
tcan these 2 done on the very day ?

Should be able to be done on the same day .....

Roy Koh;939303 said:
any worksop can recommd to mount the side mirror at low workmanship fee
the cost of the cover to respray
tcan these 2 done on the very day ?

All the bros who had the side mirror couldnt fold issue, has that been solved? Mine is on the passenger's side and pretty troublesome when the valet fold it without my knowledge...i have to manually force it down after it is fold up. Is it easy to DIY? My car left 3 years and thinking should i spend that much to change at PML or elsewhere.

guess slowly one part by one part will start to give way...just today one side of my central compartment cover no longer spring open when i press the open button...have to open the other side and force open the stuck one... :"(

OrhBin;940906 said:
guess slowly one part by one part will start to give way...just today one side of my central compartment cover no longer spring open when i press the open button...have to open the other side and force open the stuck one... :"(

If you need the button and opening assembly let me know, I ordered 3 sets from germany and its being shipped over, i think around 85. My button flies out when i close it LOL, not to mention all the paint flake off.

Thanks Mambojumbo...are you going to install them yourself? Mine this morning seems to work again, but the latch is not as smooth as the side that is working, so my guess is that it may get stuck again one day. I will see what happens in the next few days.

OrhBin;939770 said:
All the bros who had the side mirror couldnt fold issue, has that been solved? Mine is on the passenger's side and pretty troublesome when the valet fold it without my knowledge...i have to manually force it down after it is fold up. Is it easy to DIY? My car left 3 years and thinking should i spend that much to change at PML or elsewhere.

I got my side mirror (passenger side) repaired for $200 at Woodlands Road workshop.
So far so good.

tonyteng;1013603 said:
I got my side mirror (passenger side) repaired for $200 at Woodlands Road workshop.
So far so good.

How long did the workshop take to repair your side mirror? Can PM me the shop name and address?

Cheers

Need contact too bro as mine cannot fold on after a taxi knocked it.
Thank you

Got it done at Teng Motor, 395E Woodlands Rd.
Look for Ah Hang (mechanic)
I'm totally unrelated to him....
Was recommended by a car dealer and apparently a few car dealers go to him.
If he asked, just tell him "Motor East" recommended you.
took abt 3 hrs to get it fixed.
cheers.

My 06 E66 mirror passenger side can fold up but cannot fold down. Can hear motor still running. Fixed my mirror at sggarage.com. Price call them to check. Very good service. At the same time did terraclean, change engine oil and filter and aircon servicing/flush there. Car feels smoother and more responsive after terraclean and oil change. Not related to them, just sharing lobang :)

Mine went up but couldn't come down! Sent to Serangoon North Ave 5; the mechanic took 2 sec and fixed it, charged me $0!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back