Re: Sign up for Sepang Track Day 19 Aug

Racebred;867120 said:
Guys, I have received a call from sepang. They need to cancel the event, due to management giving them a hari raya off. They have given us 2 options, the Friday morning before, or the Tuesday afternoon after. In view of about 10 paid so far, I guess the most logical reply would be to cancel the event. Our next track day in october will still go on.

As for those 10 who have paid up, I can refund or roll forward. I will be calling you guys up shortly. Please inform your friends about this update, should they not be in this forum.

oh dear. shocking that they did not anticipate this hari raya off earlier! :errrrrrr:

t_k;868355 said:
Hey Dave, nice running into you on Sat. Are the Nova ones fairly low volume also?

Hi guys, last heard Nova TD cancelled......shit.

dave;869664 said:
Hi guys, last heard Nova TD cancelled......shit.

aiyo.............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

impavidus;868881 said:
oh dear. shocking that they did not anticipate this hari raya off earlier! :errrrrrr:

They did. Thing is, they suggested these dates. I would always have gone for Sat am, and then they check their availability and counter suggest. This goes on until we arrive at a mutually agreeable date set. Same for every year. By right they have no holidays, and they work everyday, and thus we could confirm even the holidays even after I double checked with them on whether sepang is open on hari raya last year. For all the planning thoughts I've put into the event, I couldnt have missed out on things like PH. Most likely, they were recently granted an off on that day, and hence the need to cancel or re-schedule the event.

hardtail;869844 said:
sigh.....

aiming for the spark one now...

Yeah Nova one cancelled ):

Anyone know whats the max no of cars for the Spark one?

t_k;871179 said:
Yeah Nova one cancelled ):

Anyone know whats the max no of cars for the Spark one?
Hi Tim,
I have already reg'd. Few more slots to go before 50.

dave;872301 said:
Hi Tim,
I have already reg'd. Few more slots to go before 50.

Yep I signed up too. But they told me 60 cars, hope you're right and it's 50...

There were 11 payments for the 19 August track day. Due to the cancellation by Sepang, I have given those who have paid a choice to rollover or refund.

Mer707cury and kimmie026 have been fully refunded.

While Liam ($190), t_k ($250), AC323 ($250), AJ911 ($250), Machoman ($250), sy017 ($250), James ($290), Hardtail ($250), MindtheShark ($290)
will rollover.

For those who have elected to rollover, since the next date is pretty far away, it would be unfair to them should something crop up and their money is locked in from the last trackday, so I feel it would be good for them to have the option of pulling out till end of Sept (for a refund or rollover to Dec). Also, the difference in track fee, (between this 4-hr and the next 3-hr TD) I will refund you in cash when I see you.

Racebred;888963 said:
There were 11 payments for the 19 August track day. Due to the cancellation by Sepang, I have given those who have paid a choice to rollover or refund.

While Liam ($190), t_k ($250), AC323 ($250), AJ911 ($250), Machoman ($250), sy017 ($250), James ($290), Hardtail ($250), MindtheShark ($290)
will rollover.

For those who have elected to rollover, since the next date is pretty far away, it would be unfair to them should something crop up and their money is locked in from the last trackday, so I feel it would be good for them to have the option of pulling out till end of Sept (for a refund or rollover to Dec). Also, the difference in track fee, (between this 4-hr and the next 3-hr TD) I will refund you in cash when I see you.

Mine and AJ roll over.......

thanks
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Racebred;888963 said:
... (for a refund or rollover to Dec).

The 26 Oct track day not happening anymore ah? If the Oct track day is still on please roll over my $$ in the piggy bank. Thanks Shawn!

MachoMan;889006 said:
The 26 Oct track day not happening anymore ah? If the Oct track day is still on please roll over my $$ in the piggy bank. Thanks Shawn!

Hey man, think he means those who paid for August can either refund, roll over to Oct, or (till the end of Sept) roll over to Dec :)

Shawn, please roll over mine to the Oct trackday. Thanks, appreciate it

t_k;889012 said:
Hey man, think he means those who paid for August can either refund, roll over to Oct, or (till the end of Sept) roll over to Dec :)

Shawn, please roll over mine to the Oct trackday. Thanks, appreciate it

Orh.. Sorry my England not good. Thx buddy.

MachoMan;889203 said:
Orh.. Sorry my England not good. Thx buddy.

lately you've been staying over at Shanghai for awhile i supposed???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Racebred;888963 said:

will rollover.

Please roll over mine to 26th Oct james72($290) as per our SMS conversation. Thanks Shawn for all the coordinating work!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soicauwapco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back