Signature size reminder

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
hey guys, been observing some users having really really large signatures nowadays...
so here's the guides to the sigs again:
It's just a guide, but at least, make ur sigs of reasonable size i guess.... don't use full on large photographs as signatures pls.
Signature size

We have to impose a limit on the size signature lines and graphic blocks on the forums. Currently the max number of characters allowed is 200 and the maximum size of graphic images is 300(w)x50(h) and no larger than 5kb.
Please choose one or the other - not both.
This is more than adequate for most members, and in is place so the members who still rely on a dial-up connection do not have to load every image when they access the Lounge - the more kb of data they have to load, the less likely they are to read/participate.

Please adjust your graphics to fall within the above criteria it will make for easier faster page loading, and less space taken up in posts.

Re: Signature size reminder

good reminder... observe nowaday sig getting bigger and bigger... irritating at times.

Dun force me to up size my "Orh Pi SAI" avatar to 400mm x 400mm.. Ruhua to 500mm x 500mm.

i wld say i think majority of members' sigs here are acceptable... until we get the extremely large ones like the ones i posted up... then i think there's gotta be a limit cap there... :]

mock,

is mine too big too? or long?

i placed 3 long phrases man.. haha

morphosis i think yours would be ok because i think sig sizes are for slow modem people so it doesnt take them too long to load a page and since yours is just characters i think its ok

Azrielsc;379487 said:
Its okay. Only signatures that are excessive big are problematic. Cheers!

Ban Jason aka Jaskin. Big signature plus indecency. Very bad example. :lol2:

delrosa81;379451 said:
Hi Azriel,

Would the size of my signature be alright?
i think urs is ok , u got only one ride, i got 3 generation of 3 series coupe kekeke... :lol2:

World Games

Call Verification will be neededwow goldfor Purchases. After payment is verifiedwow gold, orders will be delivered within 2-24wow goldhours of purchase. Please feel free to contact our customerwow goldservice via our live chat system. Also, we willwow goldcontact you by phone , email and live chat to arrange the delivery.

REMINDER!!! :nehnehhh:

Mockngbrd;111924 said:
hey guys, been observing some users having really really large signatures nowadays...
so here's the guides to the sigs again:
It's just a guide, but at least, make ur sigs of reasonable size i guess.... don't use full on large photographs as signatures pls.

I am new to this forum. Anyone can advice me how to set up a signature? I searched the entire CP but found nothing about the signature. :(

i have a problem here,i cant find the link to create a signature.

is it because that i'm still new to this forum,and have to wait for a few days before i can create one?

slamdunkboy;448758 said:
i have a problem here,i cant find the link to create a signature.

is it because that i'm still new to this forum,and have to wait for a few days before i can create one?

I think new to forum also can create de. You see the picture. Hope it helps.

Fav_Red;496344 said:
I think new to forum also can create de. You see the picture. Hope it helps.

I had already re-size jpg file to 124x160 (7.46kb) but I still cant save image...
Admin,
pls advise...

JLMC;506301 said:
I had already re-size jpg file to 124x160 (7.46kb) but I still cant save image...
Admin,
pls advise...

oh, i also think something wrong recently. i've tried to remove my signature few times already but failed... Duno what's wrong. But i saw other ppl can change their signature wor..

Admin, please advise..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
speedvay
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back