Sjv1185j

Re: Sjv1185j

wt_know;1015778 said:
actually hor ... sometime really sibei tulan one especially in parallel parking when the front and rear car park sibei close until you really got no chance to clear to drive out

again also cannot blame the front and rear car entirely because car had grown in size but parking lot size is either remain the same or shrink to make more parking revenues

i normally siam parallel parking at all cost

F10 is a Big Car....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

webhunk;1015763 said:
Signs of Singapore being overcrowded.... so many of such incidents..... sigh.. I wonder how I would have handled the situation if it was me... :)

Why is everything about singapore being overcrowded? You can still find people like this else where in other bigger countries.

Sorry this overcrowded joke is no longer funny.

wt_know;1015778 said:
actually hor ... sometime really sibei tulan one especially in parallel parking when the front and rear car park sibei close until you really got no chance to clear to drive out

again also cannot blame the front and rear car entirely because car had grown in size but parking lot size is either remain the same or shrink to make more parking revenues

i normally siam parallel parking at all cost
I found it out when i was driving E39. That's why downgrade.

In my estate, 640GC can move out of the parking lot in 1 go.

vegadonovan;1015783 said:
Why is everything about singapore being overcrowded? You can still find people like this else where in other bigger countries.

Sorry this overcrowded joke is no longer funny.

Wasn't meant as a joke. Its just my personal opinion..... relax.......

If someone had called the TP about the honking, the old man would have been charged for inconsiderate driving.

I guess it's the neighborhood police that came down .....

Red_Bean_Bun;1015798 said:
If someone had called the TP about the honking, the old man would have been charged for inconsiderate driving.

I guess it's the neighborhood police that came down .....

i guess no one got hurt besides the ear drum.....

* that guy should have offered to help the old uncle......he only make things worst
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Wondered how long they were there for while waiting for the police and creating this feature film on YouTube........an hour or maybe 2 ?

They may not have space but they sure have time.

ac323;1015800 said:
i guess no one got hurt besides the ear drum.....

* that guy should have offered to help the old uncle......he only make things worst
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Only 301 views in youtube..... no impact lah...

Anyway, the old man might be wondering simi si Youtube?

Cheers!

Uncle was inconsiderate to honk continuously despite being told to stop, but i guess he probably got really frustrated about that bugger that "blocked"(or not...lol) his way and a youngster screaming at him, taking video of him... However, the video was made funny from that frustrated cameraman...instead of recording a video and being rude to an elderly, he could have provided assistance...be it driving out of the lot for him or getting the authorities to hunt that illegal parking dude down to move his car...

so who is the real moron actually?

The guy who took the trouble to record this obviously is hot tempered. No offering of assistance to an elderly. Its obvious the approach was not in a calm manner. U Live in hdb estate, its public housing ...these issues happen what...cool it lah. Old man got a lot of flaws, older they get their energy and judgements are not as good as the younger ones.
Yes the old man may have irritated some residents, but its daytime. Not at night anyway. The guys voice and way of talking really irritatig though, sounds more like a woman trapped in a man's body.

Haiyah, go help the old guy out settled liao mah.....u wanna show your gangsterism.....pick a guy your size and age lah. :p

Whenever any joker honks at my block, I see some neighbour do a B-52 with water bombs. At times, I wonder if the bags are really filled with water, cause my bombs will be ammonia-laced.

No one dares to honk since.

Vigilante kampung spirit.

Can I throw shit at his car?

Will they be able to identify the DNA of the shit ?

kenntona;1015828 said:
Whenever any joker honks at my block, I see some neighbour do a B-52 with water bombs. At times, I wonder if the bags are really filled with water, cause my bombs will be ammonia-laced.

No one dares to honk since.

Vigilante kampung spirit.

Such thing happen at my parent's place, I see hail storm

That guy talks too much... though I think he did the right thing to stand up to that idiot.

In the case of car being blocked, what can 1 do?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8dog

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back