Spray Painting Brake Calipers

Antman

Hi, thinking of doing this to my OEM on 335i E92, anyone has good experience with professional doing this (sand down, thermal paint, good workmanship etc.)? Can recommend place and advise approx. cost?

I'm using Yas too.. Appointment next week friday. Doing rims as well.. How's yours? Any update?

Excellent. I'm pretty fussy, but it was overall well done with multiple coats and high temp lacquer. Very worth the small cost. My friends also done/doing with him. I don't know how to upload pics but you can PM me if want and I'll Whatsapp them across.

Excellent. I'm pretty fussy, but it was overall well done with multiple coats and high temp lacquer. Very worth the small cost. My friends also done/doing with him. I don't know how to upload pics but you can PM me if want and I'll Whatsapp them across.
cool, I'll pm you now bro. getting mine done next friday :)

There you go
7dfe58242807bd459e5be73c840b6604.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wow very nice ! So u changed to a BBK ?

Was thinking of spraying the my original calipers but I think it will look funny cos it's very small. Haha.

Can PM me the workshop location?

You can go to him, or he can come to your home or work for a small fee (latter is what I opted for).

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8dog

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back