sprint boosters?

xinni

hihi.. does anyone here use sprint boosters?
i was at juzz4cars n seetoh ask me to install it to make my accelerator more responsive..

should i? :confused:

Re: sprint boosters?

hahahahah.... Seetoh has started his infectious disease on u!!! :lol2:
get it!! its the best!!!

get it. if not you will have calf muscle on your right legs.

when you wear mini skirt then not nice liao lor. ke ke

sorry shaaz.....

why not you give it a try 1st... some people might like it..some might not like it..as for me i really dont feel the diff... coz if u wanna go fast... just floor lor.. :lol2:

Oh !
For me is a different thing, can't leave without. Hehehe

xinni;157071 said:
hihi.. does anyone here use sprint boosters?
i was at juzz4cars n seetoh ask me to install it to make my accelerator more responsive..

should i? :confused:

I am thinking of installing it for my car. How much is it?

dave;157193 said:
Oh !
For me is a different thing, can't leave without. Hehehe

Same here!! From my E46.....& now my E60.....

It's a must have mod!!

Go for it Ann, U'll luv it!!

'The Great White'

A $400 device that magically changes the feel of your few hundred K $ vehicle... why not?

I'm on for almost a year, very good stuff, install it,

lately i heard there is the agressive and not-so-agressive version. can someone verify if this exist?

pingman;158831 said:
lately i heard there is the agressive and not-so-agressive version. can someone verify if this exist?

Yes!

1st Generation were aggressive.......some of us luv it, some dun cos they have super thick skin on their feet & can't regulate the throttle.....:lol2:

Then 2nd generation came in that's less aggressive.

Which is more refine & still gives you the instant response you want from your car!

Like I've said many many many many times on the 'Throttle Gadget' thread, TRYING is FREE!!

Sigh..........

'The Great White'

how much more petrol consumption are we looking at?

it doesn't affcet your pretrol if u learn to relax ur foot. same speed as last time but less stepping. more relax. unless you continue to step as much as last time, then your speed/petrol will increase

gmpng1973;158896 said:
how much more petrol consumption are we looking at?

depends on how heavy footed you are but in my opinion, negligible. This topic has been discussed to death previously, go read it to give u a betta idea...

I know I am not getting more hp, more torque but I do feel I'm picking up faster. How do you explain that?

a more sensitive throttle allows you to rev the engine up faster, giving you quicker access to the higher levels of power and torque available in the upper rev range of your engine, creating a false sensation of increased power/torque.

same thing can be achieved by fully depressing your gas pedal whenever you drive because this device only makes the throttle more sensitive with respect to a given pedal position. so if your throttle was previously open by 50% when your pedal's depressed by 1 inch, with the throttle device, it is now perhaps 80% open when the pedal is depressed by 1 inch (or 100% for the 1st generation, more aggressive version)

when your gas pedal is fully depressed, the device will make no difference as your throttle will be fully open regardless.

go drag against another car without the throttle device, all else being equal you will see the same trap speed and 1/4 mile timing or less, since too sensitive a throttle response makes it harder to modulate and control, resulting in traction issues.

why install it and then train yourself to be more light-footed, as many people end up doing, when you could have simply trained yourself to mash the gas pedal harder and save yourself a few hundred bucks.

figures i quoted above were arbitrary ones but the theory still applies.

hope i made sense

i was drowning 13litres/100km while on the booster and slightly improved to 12.6litres/100km after taking it off my ride.... So i guess not much of a diff in FC.... :)

Louis is right. The logic is pretty simple and straight forward. It's like a voltage step-up transformer that sends a signal stronger than usual to the comp 'fooling' it that the gas pedal has been depressed more. A harmless gadget that increases responsiveness and not power but nevetheless the human brain never fails to fool itself when it comes to power figures,

Newredbug, just curious, why remove it?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
777vinname

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back