Steam ah, BMW !!!

steam

Hi

Joined this forum to do more research on BMW. The FAQ is indeed very useful

I am in the midst of considering to buy a used 05 BMW 320 which is close to my budget. However, the maintenance/replacement cost for wear and tear is my main concern for a 4 year old car.

I have been eyeing this car from Motor-East and they give extended 2 years warranty upon purchase. I may take this car for inspection by BVO to ascertain the condition. Anyone has experience with this car dealer or background on this car?

Used BMW 320i Car for Sale from Singapore, Motor-East - sgCarMart

Re: Steam ah, BMW !!!

car sounds and looks like its taken care of by PML. says u will have additonal 2 yrs warranty from date of purchase, think u shld be quite safe there.

if ur into mods, u will have alot to do sia. this car is more ultra stock than mine!

Hi steam,

welcome in.......

looks good man.....send to BVO and check it out (MTL)

happy vroom vroom.......

cheers

Hi Steam..Welcome..

By the way, this ride does not seem to have xenon lights..u ok with it?

Rem to set aside some $$ to replace wear & tear parts. When i bought my 5.5 yr old E39 520, it comes with 1 yr warranty. However, i nvr bother to service with its authorised workshop knowing that a car wif 120k mileage would involve some $$ to replace wear & tear parts.

Unlike it is lemon, usually maintenance cost is relative to milleage travelled.

just go spin through its OBC data, it will tell you what you need to maintain. .e.g. when next oil change, brake pad, rotor, etc.

goodluck.

Apparently, the warranty is with another PI workshop covering engine, mechanism part etc.......... wu warranty kanna bo warranty leh

You may want to look into this car cos its my cousin and he now in the states thus the sale..

Price is Neg. Last two service is done by BVO and BOSS.

Accident free, owner looks after this car, fyi he is a family man that does not "ram" the car...

Worth looking into it.

Used BMW 320i Car for Sale from Singapore, - sgCarMart

Can call 96805556 to ask for further details.

steam;472839 said:
Hi

Joined this forum to do more research on BMW. The FAQ is indeed very useful

I am in the midst of considering to buy a used 05 BMW 320 which is close to my budget. However, the maintenance/replacement cost for wear and tear is my main concern for a 4 year old car.

I have been eyeing this car from Motor-East and they give extended 2 years warranty upon purchase. I may take this car for inspection by BVO to ascertain the condition. Anyone has experience with this car dealer or background on this car?

Used BMW 320i Car for Sale from Singapore, Motor-East - sgCarMart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back