Stronger White headlights for E60

wugui

Dear all,

Any E60 owners changed their headlights to a stronger and whiter one? any problems with premature fuse blow or other hazards? Our headlights are adaptive so should not be directly piercing into front car's drivers right?

Wugui

Re: Stronger White headlights for E60

Try Philips D2S 6000K...... whiter, but not stronger (throw distance)

If u drive quite regularly to the North, I suggest you stick to stock bulbs or at least not those very white-ish type
The light throw is very important.

+10.

i learnt it the hard way.

TripleM;393946 said:
If u drive quite regularly to the North, I suggest you stick to stock bulbs or at least not those very white-ish type
The light throw is very important.

wugui;393938 said:
thanks bro. Will try that.

hi,

I have a pair of original Philips D2S 6000K that was taken out from my former e46. Used for half a year before I sold my ride.

Interested ? Still in the box....asking $168. I believe it cost me about ~$290 when I bought them from Eng Soon.

is it legal to have white light cos they says only factory fitted ones are allowed

Interesting mod that I've shelved for the last couple of months after seeing the number of hondas and hyundais with white angel eye rings....hiaz....spoliers.

nowadays even the Toyota Vios fitted with aftermarket CCFL angel eye headlight, they look so prominent from far, making our bimmer looks so outdated...damn!

You're right bro. Wannabes like these make us feel outdated. The Swifts these days even have the LED daytime running lights like on the R8 and A4. Damn....

You guys are so damn right...I really felt outclass and outdated when driving next to them. Some have them lining the headlights and rear lights too. And their angel eyes are brighter. Kowz...many times wanted to turn left/right before reaching so that they can pass first. Looks like I KIV till got better package. BTW, I checked with PML. They don't have brighter alternatives.

stevenwu;393974 said:
hi,

I have a pair of original Philips D2S 6000K that was taken out from my former e46. Used for half a year before I sold my ride.

Interested ? Still in the box....asking $168. I believe it cost me about ~$290 when I bought them from Eng Soon.
Will it fit E60 LCI?

thanks for the info

Dont U guys feel those wannabes angel eyes looks damn ugly......fugly man.....not suitable, so far only certain models look nice.

As for those audi lookalike daytime running lights....fugly lor...some put rows of LEDs to make the headlights eyelashes....dunno wat these ppl are thinkiing. Looks damn gross....

Back to topic of whiter headlights. What do you guys think of front headlights and angel eyes all white but license plate lights at the rear remain stock yellowish?

Funny looking?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88nyc
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back