stub out cigarette on soft top

xinni

hey guys, i went to Plaza Singapura to catch a show with my fren on a weekend nite, so i parked my car on the 3rd story.

When i came back, i saw a cigarette butt on top of my soft top. Some spastic person actually stubbed out the cigarette on top of it as there are ashes n a burnt mark.

walau.. my car looks like an ashtray meh?
wah.. super angry :furious:

luckily the top is fire-resistant so not much damage. jus a small dent that can still be felt.

bro n sis.. pls becareful where u guys park ur cars cuz there r these kinda pple ard :evil:

Re: stub out cigarette on soft top

why never activate me immediately? i bring my sniffer dog down, sure can flush out culprit

so sad that some singaporean still have this attitude...

when i was in vancouver driving a 325i convertible. it is pretty normal to leave ur top open when u park ur car.

but some ass hole threw a burning cigeratte into the back seat. end up got burnt mark on white leather seat. what to do. a lot of green eyes monster around.

what a sicko... fellow driver some more...

did u park near the entrance in the carpark? the only pple who smoke works there, like those sale promoters, hanging ard the entrance...

I have had :

* a small patch of (almost drying) spittle
* a crump of moist tissue paper ("what's within that paper wanton?")
* a freaking cotton bud yellowish on both tips

All these are "gathered" on my soft top in different locations, and they were all shopping centres. Sicko.

that sort of behaviour is just disgusting... wat's wrong wif drivin a cabrio...
shud stuff that cigg up the fella's peehole

ok I'll hold him down you stuff it up ok? Can act as tampon when he pees.

Saddening. Considering the cost of repairs to a soft top...hope urs is insured xinni.

perhaps u can check with the management of PS, the carpk might be installed with CCTV .
Hope it does & arresting the culprit wld be a deterrent to such mischief act.

xinni;149155 said:
hey guys, i went to Plaza Singapura to catch a show with my fren on a weekend nite, so i parked my car on the 3rd story.

When i came back, i saw a cigarette butt on top of my soft top. Some spastic person actually stubbed out the cigarette on top of it as there are ashes n a burnt mark.

walau.. my car looks like an ashtray meh?
wah.. super angry :furious:

luckily the top is fire-resistant so not much damage. jus a small dent that can still be felt.

bro n sis.. pls becareful where u guys park ur cars cuz there r these kinda pple ard :evil:

its like that bro , i dun even bother to close my top now adays when i park ... lots of green eye monster around ..

kenntona;149189 said:
I have had :

All these are "gathered" on my soft top in different locations, and they were all shopping centres. Sicko.

eww..urs sounds so disgusting..:whythis:

nivlek88;149254 said:
its like that bro , i dun even bother to close my top now adays when i park ... lots of green eye monster around ..

wohahahohoho.. it's a girl dude.. a chick rolling in a Z4...

lol..i wanted to say that too shaaz..but i decided not to say it out..see if anyone notice it

Luckily nowadays buses are air-conditioned. When driving top down, no risk of that spit, paper, what have you, being tossed out and into your car / head.

I always try to avoid stopping next to a wind down window.

xkrim3;149158 said:
why never activate me immediately? i bring my sniffer dog down, sure can flush out culprit

haha~ if it happens again will let ya know. hope that fellow driver gets his karma..

hetraa;149186 said:
did u park near the entrance in the carpark? the only pple who smoke works there, like those sale promoters, hanging ard the entrance...

actualli i park at the lower deck. away from the crowd. which i thought would have been safer.. haha

kenntona;149189 said:
I have had :

haha~ disgusting.. but ever since i put up my SGR car decal on the windscreen ppl stop disturbing my car thinking its a chick's car. think u might wanna get one? haha..

Nuke;149210 said:
Saddening. Considering the cost of repairs to a soft top...hope urs is insured xinni.

nah.. its not that serious but the sight is painful la.. haha

adsnx;149220 said:
perhaps u can check with the management of PS, the carpk might be installed with CCTV .
Hope it does & arresting the culprit wld be a deterrent to such mischief act.

i tried looking ard but there was no cameras ard. maybe its hidden, that i'm not sure.. but i didn't pursue the issue la. think those ppl r jus too free.. bah :angry:

disgusting act....

what to do, we live in a society that still has bad habbits and attitudes

Sillypore garment take a serious view when someone defaces a lamp post or something. I wonder what action would they take on the culprit for such incidents? Or would they just turn a blind eye and tell you to take civil actions instead..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
79kingcoupons

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back