• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Stuff for sale! E46 323ci

Tajie, why u never tell me!!?? i want the xenons!!! :(

DVanos said:
1. M3 Steering with paddleshift + airbag
prefer to sell together with airbag, will fit all E46, comes with necessary wiring harnesses. $1000
2. Xenon headlight (sold)
3. KW V2 suspension (sold)
3. Fortex Dual exhaust $1.2k
comes with dual mufflers, LTA-approved, but you must go for inspection after installation

Hi,

I confirm buy your steering plus airbag, let me know if u wanna sell me ok?

Regards,
Shedden

super2ndgen said:
DVanos said:
1. M3 Steering with paddleshift + airbag
prefer to sell together with airbag, will fit all E46, comes with necessary wiring harnesses. $1000
2. Xenon headlight (sold)
3. KW V2 suspension (sold)
3. Fortex Dual exhaust $1.2k
comes with dual mufflers, LTA-approved, but you must go for inspection after installation

Hi,

I confirm buy your steering plus airbag, let me know if u wanna sell me ok?

Regards,
Shedden

Wah!!! Ur dream coming true liao!!! kekekeke, got shoot your M3 fren for me bro??

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

Hi again Dvanos!! I m posting tis on behalf of kenntona(kenneth)!! He is interested in ur steering n airbag too! I know u got quite a few buyers already but do consider kenntona okie :) Ur final decision will be respected,dnt worry ;)

sorry guys, steering and airbag sold to me liao!!! pai seh ah! :oops:

Wilman my man, yalor, my dream come true liao, :goodup: DVanos made my dreams come true!!! :thumbsup: scolded my friend until he boh sia chut lah... :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: now i damn lazy wanna talk to him, he think he drive M3 sibeh tua is it... haahah :hmmidont:

anyway, when my stuff coming bro? can't wait to install those stuff, now inspired by Racebred's car already, sibeh wu lat ler!!! :cloud9:

super2ndgen said:
sorry guys, steering and airbag sold to me liao!!! pai seh ah! :oops:

Wilman my man, yalor, my dream come true liao, :goodup: DVanos made my dreams come true!!! :thumbsup: scolded my friend until he boh sia chut lah... :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: now i damn lazy wanna talk to him, he think he drive M3 sibeh tua is it... haahah :hmmidont:

anyway, when my stuff coming bro? can't wait to install those stuff, now inspired by Racebred's car already, sibeh wu lat ler!!! :cloud9:

Thanks for :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: ur fren for me!!! Make me go thru sooooo much trouble to get the '***' for him den back out when everything is about firm!!

Your stuff will be shipping soon, but the powerflex boh stock at the moment, place the order liao but have to wait awhile......

Racebred's car ofcourse fast lah!!! Get the 1st 3 mods like wat we have......GruppeM CAI, UUC Pulleys & Trans oil cooler.....hahahahaha

Can't disclosed too much later Shawn will :shoot: me.......... :laughlik:

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

Arrgh, Shedden...... I am gonna scratch your car liao...... kekeke......

Thanks, Alvin, for the posting. Owe you one.

Cheers

Nt a problem... Too bad already found a buyer......
Nt gonna wait for some1 to sell the paddel shift,may take years....
Gonna get a new 1 then(difference abt 400). Hope u can have 1 too asap,hehe.

i may have one m3 paddleshift steering without airbag for sale soon, in the near future. once my new steering comes in.

Almost wanted to offer a chicken chop to you, then realised that you are not selling with the airbag......

yep sorry, i need the airbag for my new steering, along with the paddleshift circuitries. but airbag and wire harness can be bought from PML and installed by Mike @ sin wee chuan.

I'd supposed the airbag will cost more than the steering itself. Does not make economic sense, does it? Any scrapyard lobang? Not the TP kind......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back