suction door problem

Hi, anyone got updates from TS so far? Been looking to fix as I went to some workshops and they tried doing it but could not fix the issue. Any other help is fine

Hi, anyone got updates from TS so far? Been looking to fix as I went to some workshops and they tried doing it but could not fix the issue. Any other help is fine

Just buy it from here cheap n good delivered to your doorstep.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/330...chweb0_0,searchweb201602_5,searchweb201603_53

Or locally used

https://sg.carousell.com/p/bmw-f10-...ry=bmw suction door&t-referrer_sort_by=recent

Eng Soon = $600++

Propel Scrap Yard ? = Unknown but prob close to price for a brand new unit in USED condition get one from a younger car perhaps might work.

Can pm me his contact? I’m driving a 528i and have similar problem with front passenger door soft closing. Thanks.

Hi, just saw this and want to share with you.
I had the same problem with my driver’s door.
Went to my indie mechanic, Remove the door card and did some CSI. Motor was good but a mount was broken. So just fixed the mounting, indie style, and it’s good as gold since. Did the same for another friend.
If you still have the problem and want to have it fixed for under a 100 bucks, PM me.

Bro, can pm me the contact. Thanks.

Hi, just saw this and want to share with you.
I had the same problem with my driver’s door.
Went to my indie mechanic, Remove the door card and did some CSI. Motor was good but a mount was broken. So just fixed the mounting, indie style, and it’s good as gold since. Did the same for another friend.
If you still have the problem and want to have it fixed for under a 100 bucks, PM me.
Hi Murphy, Can I get your indie mechanics number. Appreciate if you can text me on 97569434 . Many thanks Murphy.

Mine F10 left front door same problem. Less than 2 years left. Can pm me the mechanic contact? Or whatsapp me at 91998997. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back