Sunday Morning - Poppi

Tanzy

Legendary 10 Years
Can't help but to notice that this is posted in the Meetups & Gatherings/Events section.
Are you organising something?

winnercafe said:
i believe she is asking if anyone interested in joining her this 24 oct

Pardon me. Cocked eye.
Sunday brunch.... It's usually my car wash time,

Tanzy said:
Can't help but to notice that this is posted in the Meetups & Gatherings/Events section.
Are you organising something?

Yes, Tanzy, trying to see if anyone's keen to hv breakfast @ Poppi on 24 Oct......... Making life interesting!

Tanzy said:
winnercafe said:
i believe she is asking if anyone interested in joining her this 24 oct

Pardon me. Cocked eye.
Sunday brunch.... It's usually my car wash time,

Spare the car for the day............... It always worth doing something diff especially Beautiful Sunday............

Okey! the most, i ask the birds not to shit on ur car on that day :)

winnercafe said:
washing car is their life

I really enjoy the wet, soapy and intimate moments I share with her. She needs my tender loving care.

winnercafe said:
guru,

winnercafe, this I understand cos in a man's life, 3 things that they're interested:

1) Sex
2) Sports
3) Cars

We just hv to accept what they love :screwedu:

Tanzy said:
winnercafe said:

I really enjoy the wet, soapy and intimate moments I share with her. She needs my tender loving care.

Make sure u give her lots of TLC, moreover, put some make up on her to dress her up hor

this is bmw forum for people who love bmw not bitching

was quite shock to see people saying that it stupid to wash car on sunday and we should be havin brunch on sunday IT A BMW FORUM which means people who come to this forum are bmw owners or people passionate about bmw not food.I HOPE TIS FORUM DONT GOESDOWN THE DRAIN WITH MEMBERS BITCHING ABOUT MEN ONLY LOVING SEX, SPORTS AND CARS

Re: this is bmw forum for people who love bmw not bitching

cabrio_ken said:
was quite shock to see people saying that it stupid to wash car on sunday and we should be havin brunch on sunday IT A BMW FORUM which means people who come to this forum are bmw owners or people passionate about bmw not food.I HOPE TIS FORUM DONT GOESDOWN THE DRAIN WITH MEMBERS BITCHING ABOUT MEN ONLY LOVING SEX, SPORTS AND CARS

Cabrio_Ken, if the posting has personally offended u, I'm sorry! But dont put words into our word that we meant washing car is STUPID. Ofcos u can do whatever u want during ur free time that includes washing ur fav BMW......

What the posting meant is car is one of the men's interest........that's why the passion is there..... dont u get the picture?

I do appreciated that if u've any problem, pls ask & dont ASSUME that we're bitching. Moreover, the 3 things that mention is refering majority of men either interested in 1 of it but that's doesn't assumed all men maybe there's others things that catch their attention too. In addition, this section is for meeting up or gathering event, so we're not talking abt cars...

If u've further problem, u may drop me a private msg, let's talk outside the posting. I do welcome any feedbacks fr u on ur unhappiness.

Last of all, let's take things easy, we shld not be upset or show our unhappiness in this way. Do it in a more appropriate way since we're mature adult.......

Once again, pls accept my apology if the words had hurt u.

Cheers.

it's okey lar, i do explained to cabrio ken personally too, anyway just a misunderstanding whereby he/she do not know what we're talking abt...cos he/she basically do not understand us well.

Let's take things easy anyway this is just peanuts man compare to my accident siah. It always takes time for someone to accept & understand one another that's why building up relationship is not an easy thing to handle........

No need to feel upset on this matter, as nobody was at fault.

Our life still need to be filled up with more beautiful memories :)

Re: Sunday Morning - Poppi

GURU said:
Wake up & smell the coffee! Sunday mornings will neve be the same again with Poppi, very stylish, very chic, in luxurious silks & crimson drapes.

Anyone keen to try it up this coming sunday, 24th Oct 04.... 8) , pls add in names if interested:

1) GURU
2)

Poppi - Level 2, The Legends, Fort Canning Park, 11 Canning Walk
Sunday brunch from 11am - 3pm

Morning Fix - Fresh, creative spin on old favs such as coddled egg with
steamed asparagus & crispy bacon $14, & truly
scrumptious crispy chicken hash runneth over with yolk of
poached egg $18, or crispy skinned black cod with orange
almond salad $32, & many many more la......
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sense - Sit alfresco overlooking pool, or choose terrace for a
tete-a-tete. Alternatively too hot, step into the main
restaurant. :inlove:

Worth Waking up for Some Beautiful Sundays....... :thumbsup:

yawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............................................

hao yuan wang ah... ai suan le.... next time better dun comment too much
nu ren... zi zhi bao zhong

Talk about breakfast and you let go some chee cheong fun again......
:shock:

rodders said:
hao yuan wang ah... ai suan le.... next time better dun comment too much
nu ren... zi zhi bao zhong

Talk about breakfast and you let go some chee cheong fun again......
:shock:

rodders,
u r always welcome to learn more mandarin from me.... dun always say i chee cheong fun....
ok now call me teacher = lao shi....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back