Super Newbie

roland1888

Hi folks,
Finally gotten around to register myself after hearing of this website from vladd_tappish. Nice to be here...:)

Re: Super Newbie

welcome :wavey: nice ride u've got there...

Thanks folks. Me from across the causeway... where the petrol is cheaper ...

welcome to the forum, cool ride... enjoy ur stay here.

welcome roland.enjoy the fun here.

Roland,

Welcome to the community! Is your avatar your car???

ryan said:
Roland,

Welcome to the community! Is your avatar your car???

Hi ryan,
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah, my avatar is my car. Thinking of changing the color to carbon black though. Wat do you think? :)

roland1888 said:
Hi ryan,
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah, my avatar is my car. Thinking of changing the color to carbon black though. Wat do you think? :)
Great idea...it would look super fierce tho!! :)

Ever planned to do a wide body kit like Sheddden?

ryan said:
Great idea...it would look super fierce tho!! :)

Ever planned to do a wide body kit like Sheddden?

No lah Ryan, Shedden's car is beautiful and extensively modified. Widebody conversion is to radical a mod for me to consider. Actually, $$$ plays an important part too. :yummie:
I wouldn't mind if there are sponsors though... Hmmmmmmmmm...

Anyway, jokes aside, have to set priorities for my mods. Short of Vitamin M lately. :)

Hey dude ....

So you're finally here too, huh ? Welcome .... we seriously gotta make plans to join our SG bros for their monthly TT one of these days. There's me, you, Chan, Vladd, and Doc Fiola so better get to that quick. See ya later .... Cheers,

VaN.

Azrielsc said:
Real nice whip u got there! M3 bumper with AC lip! Any bigger pics to show us?

Thx Azrielsc. Bigger pics? Haha, then you can see the paint chip, dented doors oredi. haha. just joking. Truth is, you can view more photos at bmwclubmalaysia.com. Go to the Gallery from the home page and voila, my car is there.

hi roland!!

welcome! welcome! pls ship in excess petrol every time u come in k... haha!!

pg7170 said:
hi roland!!

welcome! welcome! pls ship in excess petrol every time u come in k... haha!!

Hi pg7170,
No problem.... will mod my car to handle more fuel so can bring over to S'pore and sell! HAHA, sure "tang kao siao"!!!

Seldom drive over coz of the new big "hump" just after the S'pore Customs. Supposedly to stop any terrorist vehicles... well, they just stopped me from driving over! Car can't get pass the hump. So, does that make me a (sic!) terrorist?????? :stop!:

Is the hump really that bad? HAve not driven up for a while now.

Rodders, what happened to " I see you baby, shakkin that ass" avatar?

BTW, the hump that they are refering to is really big..Its the cat claw thingy that they put after your fuel tank level is checked. The bugger, is i think, > 10cm high and is a real b!tch to cross. In SUV or lorry no prob. If car lowered.....knn. The hump can raise up and prevent vehicle from rushing across in the event of an unsavoury act...

yendor said:
Rodders, what happened to " I see you baby, shakkin that ass" avatar?

BTW, the hump that they are refering to is really big..Its the cat claw thingy that they put after your fuel tank level is checked. The bugger, is i think, > 10cm high and is a real b!tch to cross. In SUV or lorry no prob. If car lowered.....knn. The hump can raise up and prevent vehicle from rushing across in the event of an unsavoury act...
Orh ok.
BTW my baby got beaten up by Bruce Lee that's why.

kenna "pak kaching" right? Them bum bums were asking for a good smacking...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back