Thank you Revol!

Re: Thank you Revol!

Wah M5!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MW;1065949 said:
just wanna say a big thank you to Revol for slotting me in at the last minute to groom my yaM5 just in time for CNY show relatives I driving an HDB flat. I m gonna bluff say new car just collected one day before CNY. Sibeh sart...but if rain, I will take MRT n endure the stench of public transport

View attachment 58951View attachment 58949View attachment 58950

Hi MW,

Congrats for your New Car!

Thank you so much for sharing of your beautiful car photo and compliments too :thumbsup:

Appreciate it very much. :)

Catch up with you soon ya.

Cheers,

MW;1065949 said:
just wanna say a big thank you to Revol for slotting me in at the last minute to groom my yaM5 just in time for CNY show relatives I driving an HDB flat. I m gonna bluff say new car just collected one day before CNY. Sibeh sart...but if rain, I will take MRT n endure the stench of public transport

View attachment 58951View attachment 58949View attachment 58950

Wow nice... MW bought New Car!!! Envy...

Thanks once again to Gavin and the team at Revol for over-delivering once again!

Car had various scratches, scuffs all over and 4 wheels in real need of refinishing, but a hit & run on the left front wheel arch left a really ugly dent and deep gash that had to be fixed ASAP. So gave a call to Revol and the car went in early in the week.

Didn't really had the time to take pictures of the before, but as an illustration, here's how the car looked before going in.

crush-coke.jpg

And after!!!!!!!!

17F23986-3031-4B41-9DE4-3F2F73B33792.jpg~original

FEDB6F93-E496-494E-B3EA-550352EE6CDF.jpg~original

tumblr_lopbsz7ci41qeb713.gif

The car has never been so kim kim goot goot before (even on the day we bought it haha!)
Big up to Revol for such great work once again, top notch service and going above and beyond our expectations by cleaning up bits of the car which we did not even spot. Looks almost brand new again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mockngbrd;1121082 said:
Thanks once again to Gavin and the team at Revol for over-delivering once again!

Car had various scratches, scuffs all over and 4 wheels in real need of refinishing, but a hit & run on the left front wheel arch left a really ugly dent and deep gash that had to be fixed ASAP. So gave a call to Revol and the car went in early in the week.

Didn't really had the time to take pictures of the before, but as an illustration, here's how the car looked before going in.

crush-coke.jpg

And after!!!!!!!!

The car has never been so kim kim goot goot before (even on the day we bought it haha!)
Big up to Revol for such great work once again, top notch service and going above and beyond our expectations by cleaning up bits of the car which we did not even spot. Looks almost brand new again.
Dat spot is not rainproof...

Mockngbrd;1121082 said:

crush-coke.jpg

And after!!!!!!!!

the floor also blink blink...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Mockngbrd;1121082 said:

crush-coke.jpg

And after!!!!!!!!

Hi Mockngbrd,

Thank you so much for your continuous support in using our services once again. :thumbsup:

Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos too.

Appreciate it very much.

Great to know you are happy with our services. :woottt::woottt:

Catch up with you on your next visit.

Cheers,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangonline
Back