Thanks Gavin!

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There are site sponsors...and then there are site sponsors like Gavin and his crew at Revol Carz.

I don't often post reviews about site sponsors on my own account..but I have to really commend them on their recent work on my car.

You do not want them to be your mother-in-laws or bosses because they are crazy about attention to detail. Gavin manage to slot me in on my last minute urgent/desperate request pre-CNY period despite his busy schedule and really did up my year+ old 640 to brand spanking new status.

Even cleaned out my engine bay until I can say it's really exactly like brand new (i've already done 40k mileage). Apologise for the poor quality of photos from my phone, but the results in person is stunning. They even cleaned the underneath of the bonnet - which I didn't expect.

His team cleared out all the passenger seat jeans color-rub off / scuff marks etc from my ivory white seats. I regret not taking any before and after photos. There were actually some marks which I thought would be guaranteed permanent, but it's all gone now.

View attachment 66572

Gavin went out of his way twice to drop/pick me up at Jem shopping mall while my car was being done up by his team. From the years I've known him, I've never seen him take an off day - even on Sundays you still see him tending to his customers late into the evening. His work ethic is outstanding and from the other reviews posted by members here - I'm glad to say we're really happy to have him on our website as a sponsor and partner.

Loving it!

Now the only problem is I just wanna keep it at home during CNY and let it stay how it looks like now... haha. :cloud9:

View attachment 66566

View attachment 66565

View attachment 66564

View attachment 66567

View attachment 66568

View attachment 66569

View attachment 66570

View attachment 66571

If any members want to get in touch with Gavin..

6555 1181 (Enquiry Hotline) 6746 6281 (Ang Mo Kio) 6267 9331 (Toh Guan)
whatsapp-icon.png
9740 6855

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Thanks Gavin!

U forgot to mention the rims u lazy ass

MW;1112706 said:

Wah lao - you're right.

I also forgot to mention they cleaned/polish out the gas tank area until it's like brand new also. Serious.

ryan;1112705 said:
There are site sponsors...and then there are site sponsors like Gavin and his crew at Revol Carz.

I don't often post reviews about site sponsors on my own account..but I have to really commend them on their recent work on my car.

You do not want them to be your mother-in-laws or bosses because they are crazy about attention to detail. Gavin manage to slot me in on my last minute urgent/desperate request pre-CNY period despite his busy schedule and really did up my year+ old 640 to brand spanking new status.

Even cleaned out my engine bay until I can say it's really exactly like brand new (i've already done 40k mileage). Apologise for the poor quality of photos from my phone, but the results in person is stunning. They even cleaned the underneath of the bonnet - which I didn't expect.

His team cleared out all the passenger seat jeans color-rub off / scuff marks etc from my ivory white seats. I regret not taking any before and after photos. There were actually some marks which I thought would be guaranteed permanent, but it's all gone now.

View attachment 66572

Gavin went out of his way twice to drop/pick me up at Jem shopping mall while my car was being done up by his team. From the years I've known him, I've never seen him take an off day - even on Sundays you still see him tending to his customers late into the evening. His work ethic is outstanding and from the other reviews posted by members here - I'm glad to say we're really happy to have him on our website as a sponsor and partner.

Loving it!

Now the only problem is I just wanna keep it at home during CNY and let it stay how it looks like now... haha. :cloud9:

View attachment 66566

View attachment 66565

View attachment 66564

View attachment 66567

View attachment 66568

View attachment 66569

View attachment 66570

View attachment 66571

If any members want to get in touch with Gavin..

6555 1181 (Enquiry Hotline) 6746 6281 (Ang Mo Kio) 6267 9331 (Toh Guan)
whatsapp-icon.png
9740 6855

Hi Ryan,

Thank you so much for your compliments and sharing of the beautiful photos. :thumbsup:

Sincerely appreciate it very much.

Great to know you are happy with the results delivered :)

Thank you so much for allowing our company to be part of the BMW community and we will continue to provide a good job!

Do keep up with a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Catch up with you on your next visit!

Thanks Ryan!

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

MW;1112706 said:

Hi MW,

Thank you so much for sharing:thumbsup:

Catch up with you soon ya.

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

I juz recommended a fren whose car got scratch & need to be re-spray.

Now, my fren is hooked.

We don't often see Ryan post comment or review but when he does, REVOL must have left a lasting impression on him

gadaffi;1112749 said:
We don't often see Ryan post comment or review but when he does, REVOL must have left a lasting impression on him

Does lurking count? :)

the last time he posted was also to show off his 640GC. U wait, after he pumps petrol, he will also post pics of his GC and say the petrol station pump attendant very attentive and should be site sponsor

davidtch;1112744 said:
I juz recommended a fren whose car got scratch & need to be re-spray.

Now, my fren is hooked.

Hi davidtch,

Thank you so much for your refferal.:thumbsup:

Appreciate it very much.

Wishing you and your family a Happy Lunar New Year! :)

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

Last edited by a moderator:

gadaffi;1112749 said:

Hi gadaffi,

Thank you so much for your compliments.:thumbsup:

Wishing you and your family a Happy Lunar New Year! :)

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

At the same time, would like thank you all for your support for all these years.

We appreciate it very much!

Wishing All abundant prosperity, great health and happiness in the Goat year.

Happy Lunar New Year!

Cheers,

Best regards,
Gavin Tan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangonline
Back