the-brand-your-car-matters

Re: the-brand-your-car-matters

These reports always give the authorities reasons to "regulate" the industry and wanna revise the commission structure downwards ......

the only reports worth noticing are the ones from your relatives during CNY....

The face of the leng zhai looks familiar ah.... hehe. He came to our meetup before. :D

Anyone needs a real estate agent?

I think the opposite is equally true.

When I drove a Honda Fit to view a 6m bungalow, the agent bo hui lan me. When I returned with a 7 series, he opened his gate with wide arms. Car brands matter too if you a buyer.

But their good times will not last. These real estate agents better save up because holidays will be over before they know it. The great recede in asia housing bubble has begun. Just not sure how many of them are on the true side of reality if propertyguru.sg is any of a good indication.

Nobody seemed to recall the last cycle's lull period, from 1996 peak to 2007 peak (and then 2009) but in-between was dead.

Nobody, cause most of the property salespeople I know were not even in the market prior to 2007.

DrK's post is kan sibeh haolian....

btw, how is the FC on your honda fit?? is it better than your sart sart 7 series?

jasonmaxima;1027409 said:
DrK's post is kan sibeh haolian....

btw, how is the FC on your honda fit?? is it better than your sart sart 7 series?

Honda Fit is mine. 7 series i borrowed one. haha. Not happy they never entertained me when i viewed house...

Then again, the agent parked a 3 series inside the house. Maybe he really 'made it'.. so he looked down on Fit. Fit is good... 14km/L FC, cheap road tax, cheap everything, easy to park. Why not?

I think it doesnt matter.
Kenn drove a KIA before he got his 335 and he bedded more innocent girls than he ever did with his 335.
So this article is flawed.

satinGHOST|r!der;1027436 said:
I think it doesnt matter.
Kenn drove a KIA before he got his 335 and he bedded more innocent girls than he ever did with his 335.
So this article is flawed.

ahem, many of these "innocent girls" weren't really girls... dun tell him I tell u one.

satinGHOST|r!der said:
Kenn drove a KIA before he got his 335 and he bedded more innocent girls than he ever did with his 335. So this article is flawed.

MW said:
ahem, many of these "innocent girls" weren't really girls... dun tell him I tell u one.

Correct - they were not all innocent. Example Miko. MW don't sad. Don't jealous.

DrK;1027418 said:
Honda Fit is mine. 7 series i borrowed one. haha. Not happy they never entertained me when i viewed house...

Then again, the agent parked a 3 series inside the house. Maybe he really 'made it'.. so he looked down on Fit. Fit is good... 14km/L FC, cheap road tax, cheap everything, easy to park. Why not?

Small backseat, many stunts cannot pull. 7 series can do horizontal helicopter windmill. Guru Kenn teach me one...

seanskye;1027498 said:
Small backseat, many stunts cannot pull. 7 series can do horizontal helicopter windmill. Guru Kenn teach me one...

wow lan eh! helicopter oso can! sart! sibei sart sart bo cho!
now I inspire to buy 7er

Why the need to show anything ? If you are good, you can close any deal in your pajamas (unless you are in front of a judge who minds).

seanskye;1027498 said:

He has many tricks in the bag and he is super agile, coupled with years of experience, he can pull off the impossible in small backseats.

OptimusWKY;1027513 said:
He has many tricks in the bag and he is super agile, coupled with years of experience, he can pull off the impossible in small backseats.

Bro, he does it for a living
Otherwise how can he get repeat customers

OptimusWKY;1027513 said:

Just don't sprain the member, oops I meant working tool. Helicopter stunt is not for everyone. To try such dangerous act, I think Kenn charges alot. Did you buy insurance on your working tool, Kenn?

Meek;1027375 said:
The face of the leng zhai looks familiar ah.... hehe. He came to our meetup before. :D

Anyone needs a real estate agent?

Yes, keen eye indeed. Brandon is a fellow forumer... We're colleagues. There's a few of us in here..... hahaha

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b52clubmakeup

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back