the BRO thread

Re: the BRO thread

Simi tai chi??

Simi thread??

'The Great White'

I is here.

So, what exactly is the topic, BRUDDER??

eh brudder HW...nothing la..just bored friday....thanks for replying brudder!

Brudder toto.. How are u.. Long time no see.. I like to eat strawberry

wilman2772;465872 said:
Simi tai chi??

Simi thread??

'The Great White'

Bro! U haven't been in the forum enuff lah brudder else u will have a happy friday too..

Bro to. Where's broken? I mean bro ken

Btw bro to sounds like brontosaurus

Terry;465891 said:
Brudder toto.. How are u.. Long time no see.. I like to eat strawberry

eh bro terry-pioneer! long time no seee! did u insert into strawberry too?

I love all of you brudders...

You da man!!!

Kekekekekekekkekeke

Hahahaha.......... u all sibeh BRUDDERS!!!!!! LOL

Terry;465894 said:
Bro! U haven't been in the forum enuff lah brudder else u will have a happy friday too..

Me not in the forum?? U drunk ah??

I'm replying from London now!

It's 2:20am here, I'm semi drunk somemore.....wat toking you?

U better come back to S'pore more for us to soot you!

kekekeke

'The Great White'

Btw, Happy Friday to u too............ Bro Toto..... :p :p :p

The movie damn funny. Rofl lmao ze dong

Btw soeharto and lee kuan yew also brudders!! When harto died kuan yew visit..

Terry;465909 said:
The movie damn funny. Rofl lmao ze dong

Btw soeharto and lee kuan yew also brudders!! When harto died kuan yew visit..

okie i will do the same for you.

Urban Dictionary: bro

bro 2865 up, 995 down Obnoxious partying males who are often seen at college parties. When they aren’t making an ass of themselves they usually just stand around holding a red plastic cup waiting for something exciting to happen so they can scream something that demonstrates how much they enjoy partying. Nearly everyone in a fraternity is a bro but there are also many bros who are not in a fraternity. They often wear a rugby shirt and a baseball cap. It is not uncommon for them to have spiked hair with frosted tips.

Bros actually chose this name for themselves as they often refer to each other as "bro" even though they are not related.
I couldn't go to sleep last night because some bros at the party next door kept screaming, "Whoooooo!!! YEAAHHHHH! Whooooooo!"

1. Obnoxious partying males who are often seen at college parties. When they aren’t making an ass of themselves they usually just stand around holding a red plastic cup waiting for something exciting to happen so they can scream something that demonstrates how much they enjoy partying. Nearly everyone in a fraternity is a bro but there are also many bros who are not in a fraternity. They often wear a rugby shirt and a baseball cap. It is not uncommon for them to have spiked hair with frosted tips.

Bros actually chose this name for themselves as they often refer to each other as "bro" even though they are not related.
I couldn't go to sleep last night because some bros at the party next door kept screaming, "Whoooooo!!! YEAAHHHHH! Whooooooo!"

2. Stupid white trash guys in the 909 with lifted trucks, wife beaters, shitty music (usually the most popular rap, hardcore, and nowadays emo) ugly girlfriends, ugly hair, mouths constantly open, retarded as all get up, have no common sense, think its cool to park half on the curb half off, put Flowmaster exhausts on Nissan Hardbodies and Toyota longbeds, don't realize that a huge lift job and giant tires fucks up your gears, which in turn equals less power. Fags.

3. 1. Friend; commonly used in greetings.

What’s up bro?
I vouch for Todd, we’ve been bros since way back.

2. An alpha male idiot. This is the derogatory sense of the word (common usage in the western US): white, 16-25 years old, inarticulate, belligerent, talks about nothing but chicks and beer, drives a jacked up truck that’s plastered with stickers, has rich dad that owns a dealership or construction business and constantly tells this to chicks at parties, is into extreme sports that might be fun to do but are uncool to claim (wakeboarding, dirt biking, lacrosse), identifies excessively with brand names, spends a female amount of money on clothes and obsesses over his appearance to a degree that is not socially acceptable for a heterosexual male. The female equivalent of the Bro is the Bro Hoe. Bro Hoes are Bro groupies that hang around bros, many of whom are actually quite hot and are thus spared the scorn that is heaped on Bros.

My sisters new boyfriend is an idiot; the dude is a total bro.

I am Robot. Blow Robot.

And thanks for setting up this thread, Blow Toto.

Blather, Bru, nnb, still cannot touch 860 post.

AC Boy;465920 said:
Blather, Bru, nnb, still cannot touch 860 post.

Bra-ther...dun overwork urself

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88tvnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back