The Seawind @ East Coast

Re: The Seawind @ East Coast

Damn niceeeeeeeee

theseawindsingpapore

Err.. how to navigate or is it just a picture?

Are they using the same showroom as The Shore & The Sound? Locationwise, Telok Kurau is really cramped but good thing it's within 1km from Tao Nan. I wonder what's the psf and if they have much units bigger than 1000sqft.

XXX;693803 said:

Oh haha... I know already.

Wow... gonna be the biggest dev in Telok Kurau, very nice reasonable sizes for the different units, 2br 900+ sqft, unlike the current new ones, all so small. Too bad TOP 2015.

XXX;693803 said:

its a webby...

I just spoke to the saleperson and was told that there is early bird discount.

Was also told that the price will be from S$1380 onwards... which i find it a bit exp

The sales guy told me they are using quality fittings... but never tell me brand..

Yea.. showroom is in The Shore but its only open to VVIP..

i just register for Interest wit the sales guy...

creative_tec;693810 said:
its a webby...

I just spoke to the saleperson and was told that there is early bird discount.

Was also told that the price will be from S$1380 onwards... which i find it a bit exp

The sales guy told me they are using quality fittings... but never tell me brand..

Yea.. showroom is in The Shore but its only open to VVIP..

i just register for Interest wit the sales guy...

That is very expensive! I know of someone who just bought a unit in Katong, location wise far better, at a little less than 1100psf FH. Pricing for this is nuts... But there will be buyers...

BlackCookie;693829 said:
That is very expensive! I know of someone who just bought a unit in Katong, location wise far better, at a little less than 1100psf FH. Pricing for this is nuts... But there will be buyers...

1100psf in katong????

Unless is sea view coz so many defects! Ha

hitmee;693837 said:
1100psf in katong????

Unless is sea view coz so many defects! Ha

Nope it's in Haig Court. Need to do major overhaul but the development still looks very nice.

Launch date changed to next week. Was told by the representative that due to unable to get official approval from govt. Saw the brouche... Not available to public though.

If the price is good, below $1400, will go for a 2 bedder as investment withfriends as telok kuaru no full fledged condo. Somemore it's freehold, cheaper than one amber or those at amber road.. Think got very good potential for capital growth..

Apologize for the post. Just thought I could provide an additional service. Sorry if I offended u. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

quickshot;695780 said:
Do let me know if anyone here is keen in any seawind units. I'm one of the sales leaders in the showflat direct from far east. Promise u max discount ;)

I dun think it's nice for you to tag into the post like this. You might want to give suggestions instead of doin your regular sales here. If you wanna do sales talk, can u open another thread and you can do the promo all you want?

Anyway just to reply on your post, there a a couple of units which are below 1400. Gotta be quick as mgmt increasing price over deepavali. Thanks.

This development is going to be well over 5 storeys? (from the photos i see it being quite high)

I thought the land there was meant for units less than 5 storeys.

UPDATE:

Oh.

No. of blocks Condo (5 + attic); Soho (5 storeys); Townhouses (2 storeys + basement + Roof Terrace)

But... ???

16e85e81d21801baa7b25c85cfd46d2d.png

Hey bro, don't think this is our official artwork approved by us. Could be an agent marketing it.

Hi quickshot. That's a pretty cool marketing agent then. ;)

ryan;695835 said:
This development is going to be well over 5 storeys? (from the photos i see it being quite high)

I thought the land there was meant for units less than 5 storeys.

UPDATE:

Oh.

No. of blocks Condo (5 + attic); Soho (5 storeys); Townhouses (2 storeys + basement + Roof Terrace)

But... ???

16e85e81d21801baa7b25c85cfd46d2d.png

Yeah I was puzzled by that Illustration as well, was viewing another condo near the site and was told that view will not be blocked as max is 5 storey.

Then registered for the VVIP and received email pretty last minute about the postponing due to approval... I was like WTF

Steady , dont rush... very turn off

*the white chair in the picture looks cheapo and filmsy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongcomco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back