Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The witch-hunt on "modified" cars continue

I kena 2 times last week for number plate

all ting ting fault

and I wanna say CCB jail term for exhaust modification? NNB

They should just ban cars.

I could visualise a day when the officers surround Kallang's carpark during the BMW/Merc/VW/Audi meetup.

Group catch, group harvest.

I actually still see many cars with sibeh dark tints... and I thot mine was too dark

bunch of morons...

very mechanically inclined.. this LTA spokesman..

"Illegal modifications, especially to a vehicle's exhaust system, could affect other components such as the brakes and steering, compromising safety, said the LTA spokesman. "

If this is true, what about Malaysian cars? LTA/TP let these "safety-compromised" cars running around scot-free? Not to mention insurance issues.......

actually, if I kenna caught by LTA for anything, I will do wat Mapleleaf did when he kenna summon for parking too long at HDB Loading/Unloading Bay..

FC888;907576 said:
very mechanically inclined.. this LTA spokesman..

"Illegal modifications, especially to a vehicle's exhaust system, could affect other components such as the brakes and steering, compromising safety, said the LTA spokesman. "

nobody can beat pml's technical adviser... 'we could void your warranty for using non bmw rims'

Centurion9990;907580 said:
nobody can beat pml's technical adviser... 'we could void your warranty for using non bmw rims'

i think this is quite common with other makes as well. i've heard of other SAs for other jap cars also saying similiar things.

Whats new. If they dun want people to mod, they should ban all these products.
Talking cock all the time with no concrete action just because of revenue to be collected from import taxes and fines.
A stock car under a moron driver's control is more dangerous than those exos and other mods.

kenntona;907577 said:
If this is true, what about Malaysian cars? LTA/TP let these "safety-compromised" cars running around scot-free? Not to mention insurance issues.......

Are malaysian bikes delivering Macdonald covered by insurance? I'm quite worried as some of them are quite reckless.

Dinosaur hunter;907621 said:
Are malaysian bikes delivering Macdonald covered by insurance? I'm quite worried as some of them are quite reckless.

reckless is too mild.. they are hell riders..

MW;907578 said:
actually, if I kenna caught by LTA for anything, I will do wat Mapleleaf did when he kenna summon for parking too long at HDB Loading/Unloading Bay..

You so free meh? More likely you get your secretary to post letter to PMO...

Centurion9990;907663 said:

I see Dinosaur hunter's avatar pic and all my anger subside immediately as I try to look left and right to see whether can see nipples

Dinosaur hunter;907621 said:

Centurion9990;907663 said:

But they deliver Happy Meals so all is forgiven :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88app
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back