• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

THinking For Selling My M3

BabyShots

Hi Guys...
i am thinking of selling my M3 e46 its year 2003 .... I need to chop my hands OFF..haaa
actually reason for selling is that wiffy is nagging at me and i have too many cars at home .
So if anyguys here is interested please pm me. but please note the car is in perfect condition... see to die..haa... cheers

Re: THinking For Selling My M3

hmmm.... y not get rid off the 996 C2 instead ?

is it the PFL model?

U might as well list down the specs, mileage, mods etc

thats it, i want to be single, too many guys here losing their cars cause their wifey nag at them, arghhhhhhhhh

good luck on your sale

Terence Ng;266778 said:
Hi Guys...
i am thinking of selling my M3 e46 its year 2003 .... I need to chop my hands OFF..haaa
actually reason for selling is that wiffy is nagging at me and i have too many cars at home .
So if anyguys here is interested please pm me. but please note the car is in perfect condition... see to die..haa... cheers

Buy her a diamond which cost as much as the M3 and she will shut up.

Ahbengdriver;266798 said:
Buy her a diamond which cost as much as the M3 and she will shut up.

hmmm good ideal but than i be broke..haa

Your wifey may be right. The driving experience of a 996 C2, 996 Turbo, and M3 are not that different. If i were you i would keep the E60 for fetching kids / family / clients/ hauling groceries, sell those three cars (996 C2, 996 Turbo, and M3) and buy a new P, F or G car.

sob sob... the worst part bro s that i still have a estima to feery the kids...
bro u are right that y i starting.... to sell them slowly ..man the kind of love put... into is sad to let it go...sigh..

Remus325;266863 said:
Your wifey may be right. The driving experience of a 996 C2, 996 Turbo, and M3 are not that different. If i were you i would keep the E60 for fetching kids / family / clients/ hauling groceries, sell those three cars (996 C2, 996 Turbo, and M3) and buy a new P, F or G car.

sell the C2 instead of the ///M?

Terence Ng;266866 said:
sob sob... the worst part bro s that i still have a estima to feery the kids...
bro u are right that y i starting.... to sell them slowly ..man the kind of love put... into is sad to let it go...sigh..

Bro, i feel for you man. I was almost in tears when the dealer drove off with my E46. Had some much sentimental value attached to the car that it was really hard to let it go. My wife reminded me that it was our matrimonial car after all. In the end the brain prevailed over the heart and we decided to let it go after 5 years of ownership.

Sell all except the Estima, and go buy BorisRS's car. Then you're really have a allo allo kind of fraulein to love.

When I sell a car, I maintain a stiff upper lip or just refuse to think about the sentimentality of it all. It's my wife who loves them, and she was most affected by the mercs. In fact, some of my friends who used them as wedding cars were the ones who felt it too.

But they were all modern cars, they had little character to speak of.

sell the turbo , C2S , M3... get a 599....

wife drive E60...

family car estima... swee swee

Remus325;266871 said:
Bro, i feel for you man. I was almost in tears when the dealer drove off with my E46. Had some much sentimental value attached to the car that it was really hard to let it go. My wife reminded me that it was our matrimonial car after all. In the end the brain prevailed over the heart and we decided to let it go after 5 years of ownership.

cheers to that bro...

Terry;266874 said:
sell the turbo , C2S , M3... get a 599....

wife drive E60...

family car estima... swee swee

wow bro...thats shooting star la bro....
BTW hows the building of yr car??

Terence Ng;266921 said:
wow bro...thats shooting star la bro....
BTW hows the building of yr car??

my car stock stock lah bro... haha...

mod the E60 :yummie:

Terence, how many dam cars do you have? even im upset with you, no wonder your wife is to!!

phil;266930 said:
Terence, how many dam cars do you have? even im upset with you, no wonder your wife is to!!

haa... enough cars to make my wiffy crazy....and now you too?? heeee

haha, yep, cant believe you!!!

where in hell do you park them?

phil;266939 said:
haha, yep, cant believe you!!!

where in hell do you park them?

valet la... haa
actually 4 cars in the house and the rest around the estate..haaa
hmmm come to thiink of it one of my neighbour think iam a car dealer haaaa:yikess:

Terry;266928 said:
my car stock stock lah bro... haha...

mod the E60 :yummie:

please bro that why i am using the word buiding... u can never drive stock lor..:nehnehhh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win88win88me

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back