• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Thinking of buying a used 525 or swap my current ride..

lucasneo

Hi all,

I am thinking of buying a used 525(I love the older models compared to the ones now) as it's more family oriented compared to my modd a5 2.0t coupe (2010) Ss exhaust mtm stage 1, all stage 2 equipment.

Any car lovers looking to let go of their ride or just so happen want to try out a powerful coupe; can consider mine or let me check out yours. :)

Cheers
Lucas
Newbie in bmw sg
A5 2.0t coupe
Lexus is250
View attachment 64443

Re: Thinking of buying a used 525 or swap my current ride..

looks powerful already.....................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Going from A5 to 525i...especially modded one...you may be sorely disappointed.

:( need a stable big booth big passenger seat ride

lucasneo;1101103 said:
Hi all,

I am thinking of buying a used 525(I love the older models compared to the ones now) as it's more family oriented compared to my modd a5 2.0t coupe (2010) Ss exhaust mtm stage 1, all stage 2 equipment.

Any car lovers looking to let go of their ride or just so happen want to try out a powerful coupe; can consider mine or let me check out yours. :)

Hi Lucas,
Keep your A5 coupe, It looks like a really sweet ride. For the days that you need a bigger boot or passenger seats, just hire a taxi.

I have an E60 525i and F13 640i coupe. I like the 525i, nice car, but the 640i coupe, you have to pry it out of my dead fingers before I will let go.

The 6er coupe is more impractical, boot is smaller, back seats are tight, FC is higher probably because I drive it more aggressively, but no one has ever complimented me on my 525i, On the other hand, even strangers have come up to me and complimented the coupe.....something about the long bonnet, long doors and stylish design always fires up peoples minds......

Cheers

Haha nice. Alright I shall keep my coupe for now. My friends also say that I won't be satisfied with the performance of 5 series compared to my small monster now. Haha

lucasneo;1101138 said:
Haha nice. Alright I shall keep my coupe for now. My friends also say that I won't be satisfied with the performance of 5 series compared to my small monster now. Haha

Coupe rocks....

* drive down tomorrow during our month end meet-up
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

You probably should be looking at a e60 530i instead or maybe if you can get your hands on the legendary 545i/550i.....

How about e60 M5 ..... Much faster than that audi .......

Red_Bean_Bun;1101503 said:
How about e60 M5 ..... Much faster than that audi .......

V10 engine....sweet....

M5 is out of my budget. Would love it if I can afford it! Haha

keep the coupe and get a "cheap" family car/MPV is better than getting a used 525i and then kenna a whole host of problems.

Coupe is for when u wanna be a playboy

MPV/family sedan is for family and space requirement. Dun have to be new one, used one also can. Sgcarmart full of them.

Or how about 335/535 ?
Practical and fast at the same time.

Calvin West;1101715 said:
M5 is the way to go!

That would be the best combo of power and space

Another vote for M5. M3 if want to stick to coupe.

At least 535 else might regret. Then again, seen a few 525 turned into Yam5 with ///M badges :errr:

If m5 in his budget, maybe he buy RS6 already, the avant version with the big boot.

Slow_poke_driver;1101730 said:
If m5 in his budget, maybe he buy RS6 already, the avant version with the big boot.
I like the RS6 avant!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back