To Know All About BMW

Kelly

Hi!

I'm a non-driver.. Neither does I own any BMW... I'm joining the forum to find out more About BMW in the shortest period of time.. But wonder if tis reali do help. As i'm currently doing an assignement on BMW for my school projects. So if u think u can help me, please do not hesistate to Msg me!!

Thank you and a Happy new year ahead!!;)

Kelly:oops:

Re: To Know All About BMW

Oh no.

Lemme give you some tips.....

Post your photo. Help will ensue. I know this forum too well.........

Wah why everyone does school projects on BMW?

During my time dont have such thing.

Kelly could be a guy... I once knew a guy named Kelly.... if you really a guy, find a race queen photo and just post it... help will come....

If you an underage person, Nicholas, our in house poster boy will help you out...

Paging for Nicholas....

kenn..dun snatch my line...

which sch are u from kelly?

Kelly, u are better off trying PML or BMW Asia for official information, i am sure they will be more than glad to help u since its a school project. as for non-official information, u can come find the ppl here in our forum.....frenly bunch of fellas here....many varied models, modifications than what u will see in PML showroom, and ya our drivers comes in all shapes n sizes too...

Some of the drivers are Horsin while one or two are camels.. choose your pick.

HiHi~

TheNew7~ Wat make u think that i'm a guy? :whythis: no doubt there are guy name kelly dun mean i'm one of those... Bleh~~~~~~ I'm a gal pls~ And i'm not underage... :oops:

hitmee ~ I'm from SMa, doing my part-time there.. :)

sszone ~ I try sourcing from the net but can't reali get any reali using information from their website on they marketing stuffs.. So that y i try the forum... Juz trying my luck to see if i can know anyone from BMW to ask on some infor... hehe...

jawzsg ~ All shape and size???? hmmm... i dun reali like Horsin or camels, any other choices??? Like Oxes or Hipo? :yummie:

Btw, HOW Do i post A PHoto???@@"
I"m not sure how to do it... OPPP :X

pass to mi i help u post...
back to topic tho, what do u want to know?

so many things to know bout the cars, brand, people, technology, it's like an endless path to find out more

Mockngbrd;286229 said:
pass to mi i help u post...
back to topic tho, what do u want to know?

Mock, your horns are growing out.............:lol2: :lol2:

I wanna find out more on the marketing side. The type of buyer BMW will attract and why are this people attact to it, the advertising way and the group of people they target at. Simple???

hmmm.... best is i can know people working in BMW. Any of such fren to intro me?? hehe...

Just a suggestion, why don't you contact their marketing dept directly. They should be willing to help out.

Sounds like the last 3 marketing interviews i've done with SMU.

Kelly, you can meet me in town for coffee (Starbucks, thank you) and I'll run you through it.

Maybe i can find a copy of the old presentations to err, help you through as well.. but it'll be good if you can list down a set of questions you want to know and understand too.

Segmentation, ages etc etc...

hmmmm... i tried calling once, den they will transfer u to this department den tat department person will transfer u to this person, then this person will transfer u to another person den u get transfer here and there, so basically you juz hold the phone listening to their music n in the end no one picks up or get back to you... so basically it's not helpful at all to call their marketing department... =(

Hi Ryan,
are u still sching??... hmmm.. u done marketing project on BMW too??
Can share more anot??? What is your project tittle?? and IF possible can let me have a view on ur projects too, if u had it with u????

Kelly you can try clicking on

Reply (green button) --> (under Additional Options) Manage Attachments --> Browse for file --> Upload --> Submit reply

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubsbs
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back