Traffic Rules

bmw01sg

Any1 know the correct traffic rule for turning from 2 lanes to 3 lanes.

Shd right car keep to right most lane & left car turn to middle lane or right car turn to middle lane & left car keep to left most lane?

John

Re: Traffic Rules

We only control one car, so...

If right car keep to right most lane, will left car turn to middle lane or right car turn to middle lane, will left car keep to left most lane?
OR
Will right car keep to right most lane, when left car turn to middle lane or will right car turn to middle lane, when left car keep to left most lane?

:p :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyones knows the best position and location to have sex in Car? Should I put on harzard lights ? Left side or right side feels better?

Just Do it..........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

In SG traffic -- on a right turn, the right most car keeps to the right most straight going lane. Sometimes the right most lane is a right-turn only lane (as with the Jurong East PIE exit).

If its a four lanes road become five lanes, should the middle left car keep to the second left lane , then middle right lane car go to centre lane or go to secone right lane? If he goes to middle lane , should the right most car keep to right most lane or should he go to second right lane?
Pls advise thank you.

For turning at traffic cross juntion, right most car will turn to the right most lane, if there two turnning lane it will follow accordingly, i.e. right most to the right most n 2nd right most to the 2nd right most, there isnt 2nd right most to the left.

TPE exit at Punggol Road. I know what you mean, most of the driver will move to left. Because if keep right, you will be force back to TPE again.

imho 3 lanes turn to 2 lanes,
right to right most
left to middle
left to left most (open option)

Makes no difference since many drivers can't keep to their lanes anyway!

I thought keep left rule apply when turning into multi lanes unless there is road marking?

Marking exists then follow marking, otherwise right turn goes to right most lane that goes straight. This is in basic theory.

detach8;857551 said:
Marking exists then follow marking, otherwise right turn goes to right most lane that goes straight. This is in basic theory.

Bro,

Can u kindly tell me which section or page it is stated in basic theory?
I cant find this rule lei.

Tks in advance!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cakhiatvcoffee

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups